- Sleeps: 4
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Q Sofa Sleeper
- Linens included
- 1 Bath
- Hot Tub
- Wifi, Smart TV
- Wood Stove
This single-level home is located in beautiful Beverly Beach and sits on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean with a 180-degree view. It’s the perfect spot for a romantic weekend or getaway for a small family, and the fenced yard means it’s a nice place to bring your dog, too!
With classic knotty pine, sweet maritime nautical decor, two TVs, and a pellet stove for cozy evenings, Beverly Beach Whale Lookout has plenty of retro appeal.
The ocean-view deck has a private hot tub, so you can listen to the ocean roar, watch the stars twinkle, and enjoy the glimmer of the beam of the lighthouse by night.
By day, you can spot whale spouts as they pass by on the horizon and watch wheeling seabirds and incoming weather. You’ll love the quiet neighborhood and easy access to all the area has to offer.
You can walk or take a quick 2-minute drive down to the beach access or drive to Beverly Beach State Park for miles of beach walking. The Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area (and the lighthouse), as well as Devil's Punch Bowl, are minutes away by car.
If you’d like to see those passing whales close up, Depoe Bay is also just over Cape Foulweather to the north.
Newport’s Historic Bayfront is about ten minutes south by car, and you’ll find fresh-caught fish, terrific dining, and lots of tourist shops at your fingertips. The Oregon Coast Aquarium and Rogue Brewery are across Yaquina Bay via the remarkable Yaquina Bay Bridge.
Beverly Beach Whale Watch Lookout puts you close to so much of the Central Coast—all in a snug, nostalgic package!
MAIN LEVEL: ENTRY LEVEL:
Living Room: One Queen Sofa Sleeper, TV (Cable/Streaming/High-Speed Internet), Pellet Stove
Bedroom 1: One Queen Bed, TV (Cable)
Hallway: One Full Bathroom
Outdoor: Hot Tub
*Each home is individually owned. Amenities and furnishings are subject to change at any time. For questions on this, please contact our office.
This home is Dog Friendly!
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link.
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details.
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party travel site service fees!
Streaming Service Available, Fenced Yard, Outdoor Furniture.
High Touch Surfaces Cleaned with Disinfectant, No Contact Check In and Check Out, Towels and Bedding Washed in 60C/140F Water.
$199 - 499 /Night
Deposits & Policies
Things to See & Do
• Newport Seafood & Wine Festival: Usually held in February, this event showcases the best of Oregon's seafood and wines with tastings, live music, and arts.
• Newport Loyalty Days & Sea Fair Festival: Celebrated during the first weekend in May, this event includes a parade, carnival, and other family-friendly activities.
• Newport Marathon & Half Marathon: Runners from around the region participate in this annual marathon usually held in late May or early June. The course runs along the beautiful Oregon coastline.
• Newport Symphony Orchestra Performances: The Newport Symphony Orchestra holds various concerts throughout the year, showcasing classical music and sometimes collaborating with guest artists.
These events may vary slightly in their dates or specific activities from year to year, so it's a good idea to check the Newport Chamber of Commerce or local event calendars for the most current information.
• Oregon Coast Aquarium: Explore marine life, touch pools, and fascinating exhibits showcasing coastal ecosystems and wildlife.
• Yaquina Head Lighthouse: Visit this historic lighthouse offering stunning views of the coast and the chance to learn about its maritime history.
• Yaquina Bay Bridge: Take a stroll or drive across this iconic bridge, known for its art deco design and scenic views of the bay.
• Ripley's Believe It or Not!: If you're into quirky and bizarre exhibits, this museum is a fun visit with its oddities and interactive displays.
• Nye Beach: Relax on the beach, stroll along the promenade, or enjoy some local shops and eateries in this charming district.
• Whale Watching: Depending on the season, you might catch a glimpse of migrating gray whales. Various boat tours offer whale-watching experiences.
• Hiking and Outdoor Adventures: Explore nearby state parks like South Beach State Park or Devils Punchbowl State Natural Area for hiking, picnicking, and scenic vistas.
• Local Seafood Cuisine: Indulge in fresh seafood at one of the many local restaurants. Newport is known for its delicious clam chowder and seafood dishes.
• Historical Museums: Visit the Pacific Maritime Heritage Center to learn about the region's history and maritime culture.
• Fishing and Crabbing: Take a fishing charter for deep sea fishing or try your hand at crabbing off the docks. Newport offers plenty of opportunities for fishing enthusiasts.
• Hatfield Marine Science Center: Explore interactive exhibits and learn about marine science and research in this educational center.
• Galleries and Art Walks: Check out local art galleries and maybe catch an art walk or event featuring local artists' works.
Listing views: 752 | Month views: 100 | Year views: 237
Listing # 3390
Beverly Beach Whale Lookout - New Listing! Fenced Yard
1BR | 1BA | Sleeps 4