- Sleeps: 4
- 1 Bedroom
- Linens included
- 1.5 Baths
- Roku SmartTV
- Gas Fireplace
Spring Break Special Book 3 nights Get 1 night FREE! OR stay for one week with our Book 4 nights, and the next 3 are FREE. Must contact the host for booking one week stays. Valid for stays completed before May 24th, 2021.
Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals on the Washington Coast, Catch N' Relax is an oceanfront second-level condo with breathtaking views of the Long Beach Boardwalk and 26 miles of pristine Washington Coastline.
The west-facing living room, dining room and kitchen has floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall windows to capture the most amazing views of any rental on the entire peninsula. Guests enjoy spending long hours on their own private balcony watching the ever-changing scenery or cooking meals on the Charbroil electric grill.
Catch N' Relax is an easy 5-minute walk to restaurants, family dining, souvenir shops, ice cream parlors, two mini-golf courses, a go-kart course, and the local bakery. Once parked in the reserved covered and uncovered parking spots, guests may never have to drive again until departure time.
The living room boasts all modern furniture, seating for 4 on a new modern leather sofa and love seat with two more ocean-facing swivel chairs for enjoying the tremendous views while staying indoors. Guests also enjoy the indoor propane fireplace and 55" Roku SmartTV.
The leather sofa bed has a fold out Tempurpedic queen-sized mattress (without bars) that was built for comfort.
The modern kitchen, with granite counter tops is fully stocked with all the modern appliances, cookware, and utensils any home chef could ask for.
The dining area has seating for 4, with 3 more stools at the kitchen counter.
The master bedroom includes a queen bed, 40" Roku SmartTV and a private bathroom.
• Queen bed in Master bedroom with 40" Roku SmartTV and a private bath and shower.
• Queen Sleeper sofa in the living room.
• Full Bathroom with tub shower off master bedroom
• ½ bath just off living room
• Stay connected with 50 to 100mbs free WiFi.
• Two Roku Smart TVs for streaming your favorite movies
• Pet-friendly: 2 small well-behaved dogs welcome. $25 fee per pet per day applies.
• Coffee Bar: French press, coffee grinder, tea kettle, Kuerig single cup, pour over filter
• Appliances: Oven, Stove, Refrigerator, dishwasher, Microwave, toaster, Ninja blender, food processor, rice maker, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: NEW! stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, mixing bowls
• Baking: Muffin tin, cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop,
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knive
Paper products are provided as well as soaps, shampoos, conditioner and detergent.
The HOA does not allow a barbecue, however the owners have provided a Charlbroil Electric Grill for our guests uses on the outside deck.
Walk to Town
• Fireplace (propane) • Very Clean Home • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • 55" or larger Smart TVs • Toaster • Blender • Electric Handmixer • Ninja Blender • Barbecue Utensils • Whisks • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Cookie Sheets • Casserole Dishes • Pots and Pans • Stainless Steel Pots and Pans • Roasting Pan • Kuerig Coffee Maker • French Press • Coffee grinder • Tea pot • Pour over filter • Detergent • Iron • Ironing board • Beach Towels • Stackable Washer & Dryer
$199 - 499 /Night
Deposits & Policies
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events ~ SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 1,383 | Month views: 227 | Year views: 1,383
Listing # 2986
Catch N' Relax - New Listing! - Spring Specials
1BR | 1.5BA | Sleeps 4