- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 1 Bath
- Wifi, Smart TV
- Gas Fireplace
- Fenced Yard
Now managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals on the Washington Coast, Endless Summer is centrally located in downtown Long Beach, Washington, just across the street from the Drop Anchor Seafood restaurant and within a 5-minute walk to the beach, mini-golf, and ice cream shop.
Additional activities and shops within walking distance include Patti's tacos, Funland, Marshes "Free" Museum, Long Beach Tavern, Candy shops, souvenir shops, the pharmacy, bike rental, and much more.
Even though you are in the center of town, inside the home is quiet and private.
Both children and pets will love the enclosed backyard.
• Please declare your pets. This home is Pet-Friendly for up to two well-behaved dogs
• $25 per pet per night cleaning charge, plus taxes and fees.
• $500 undisclosed pet fee
• Parking for up to 3 cars
• Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
• Fast 100 MBS
• Check-in: 4:00 PM
• Check-out: 11:00 AM
• There is an early check-in or late checkout fee. Call 24 hours prior for pricing and availability.
Details on Endless Summer:
Sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms:
• First Bedroom: King bed in first/South bedroom with ROKU Smart TV
• Second Bedroom: King bed in second/North bedroom ROKU Smart TV
• Third Bedroom: Two trundle beds (4 twins or 2 kings) in third/West bedroom ROKU Smart TV
• One bathroom with tub/shower combo and single vanity
• Dining room seats 6
• Fully Fenced enclosed yard with gas BBQ, Table, chairs
• Outdoor Firepit
• Fireplace indoors
TVs and Game consoles
• 4 Roku Smart TVs (50" living room, 50" third/West bedroom, 43" first/South bedroom, second/North 43" bedroom)
Fully stocked kitchen:
• Appliances: New Stove/Oven, New Dishwasher, New Refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, blender, toaster, griddle.
• Coffee Bar: Keurig, French press, tea kettle.
• Baking: stainless steel cookie sheets, measuring cups, mixing bowls.
• Utensils: potato peeler, ice cream scoop, can opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors, whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladle.
Children welcome, Non-smoking only, Pets considered, Family fun and kid friendly, Single level home, Call for info on accessibility. Two well behaved dogs welcome. CALL AHEAD for more than 2 dogs.
Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability & Instant Quote. Easy Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival and departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and save third-party travel site service fees!
5-minute Walk to Downtown • Firepit • Fireplace • Parking • Deck / Patio • Outdoor Grill • Fenced Yard
• Coffee Maker • Toaster • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Dishwasher Soap • Shampoo • Conditioner • Toilet Paper
$99 - 495 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY: Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks.
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Lighthouse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk.
Listing views: 222 | Month views: 52 | Year views: 139
Listing # 3240
View all Long Beach, Ocean Park & Seaview vacation rentals
Endless Summer - New Listing! Fenced-in Yard
Walk to Beach
3BR | 1BA | Sleeps 8
Rental Address: Pacific Ave, Long Beach WA
Availability & Reservations
Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals