- Sleeps: 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- Linens included
- 2 Baths
- Wifi, Roku TV
- Gas Fireplace
- Fenced Yard
This modern and sophisticated Shorepine Village home is the ideal retreat for couples looking to escape to the beach. Tile and hardwood floors throughout, sleek leather furnishings, original art, and a cozy gas fireplace.
Stainless appliances including a new gas downdraft range, granite and tile countertops, good quality cookware and knife set, and a full set of barware are excellent for entertaining. Both bedrooms are upstairs, a King bed in the back bedroom and a Queen bed in the front bedroom, with a bathroom off the hall in between.
Start your day with a bike ride through the 2+ miles of paved trails that surround Shorepine Village. Take an afternoon paddle on the nearby Nestucca River with the two provided kayaks. Finish the evening off by using the beach wagon to bring your drinks, snacks, and firewood to the beach and enjoy a bonfire under the stars. Haystack Haven is the vacation home in Pacific City, Oregon you have been searching for!
2 Bedrooms (King, Queen)
Bring Fido! Up to 2 dogs are welcome.
Easy beach access
High-quality electronics with Bose speakers and TV access via Roku
New gas downdraft range
Large back deck & gas grill
2 Adult bikes
2 Kayaks available for guest use
Parking for 1 vehicle in the driveway. Additional parking is available in the overflow area of Shorepine Village.
Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability & Instant Quote. Easy Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival and departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and save third-party travel site fees!
Fenced-in Yard • No Contact Check-in and Check Out • High Touch Surfaces Cleaned with Disinfectant • Towels and Bedding Washed in 60C/140F Water
$179 - 540 /Night
Deposits & Policies
Things to See & Do
• Dory Days Festival in July
• Cape Kiwanda Longboard Classic in August
• Pacific City Birding and Blues Festival
• Pacific City Fourth of July Celebration
• Blessing of the Dory Fleet
• Visit Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area for scenic views, hiking, picnicking, and beachcombing. • Rent a Bicycle and enjoy the bike path.
• Canoe, Kayak and Motor Boating – Big Nestucca River has easy launching accesses, plus canals and estuaries.
• Surfing at Cape Kiwanda and Bob Straub State Park.
• Fishing, Crabbing, and Clamming.
• Watch Dory Fishing Boats
• Summer Farmers Market
• Horseback riding on the beach with a local guide.
• Explore Nestucca Bay Wildlife Refuge
• Sandboarding and sand dune climbing at Cape Kiwanda
• Hang-gliding & Paragliding
• Whale Watching
• Visit the Pelican Brewing Company for beachfront dining and craft beer.
• Hike Cascade Head
• Bird Watching
• Take a Scenic Flight with a private jet charter.
• Nearby Sandlake ORV Recreational Area
• Take a day trip to Lincoln City (about a 30-minute drive south)
• Visit the Three Capes Scenic Route: This beautiful drive takes you through some of the most scenic areas of the Oregon Coast, including Cape Meares, Cape Lookout, and Cape Kiwanda.
We stayed here for a weekend last summer, and enjoyed our time in Pacific city. This house is ideally located a 5 minute walk to the dune, but our favorite part is the back deck. It’s surrounded my grasses and trees, which gives it a private and serene feeling. We look forward to returning next year ? —by Aaron Hayes
Review Source: Oregon Beach Vacations
I have enjoyed staying at Haystack Haven on more than one occasion! The photos here are accurate and the list of amenities is spot on but the rainforest shower head really seems worth mentioning;-) Loved spending time in the kitchen which has more than you\'ll need to make a gourmet meal. Gas range is always a plus! The back deck is a great place to shuck oysters, crack crab and enjoy a beverage. I also enjoyed the visits from the local deer. Very comfortable beds too after a day of playing on the beach! I hope to get back there again sometime. —by Eric
Review Source: Oregon Beach Vacations
The house was excellent. —by Jennifer Shafer
Listing views: 569 | Month views: 30 | Year views: 68
Listing # 3250
Haystack Haven - Shorepine Village, Fenced-in Yard
Walk to Beach
2BR | 2BA | Sleeps 4