- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 3 Baths
- Hot Tub
- Unfenced Yard
A beautiful surprise awaits you at the end of this lane, in this one-of-a-kind secluded LAKEFRONT home developed by owner/builder John Buell.
Bask in the privacy and wake up to the ever-changing beauty on 19 private acres with a six-acre private lake.
The 1/3-mile trail through your forest is a nice touch. Feel immediately comfortable in this custom craftsman-style home with beautiful finishes of porcelain tile, walnut hardwood, travertine, soapstone, custom cherry cabinetry, and trim work.
1) Master bedroom: King bed, a trundle bed (2 twins), and a mobile twin bed in the closet. Roku TV.
2) King bedroom with ROKU Smart TV
3) Queen bedroom ROKU Smart TV Other rooms with Beds
5) TV room: One loveseat with pullout lounging/sleeping space.
1) Shower/tub in Master Bedroom
2) Shower/tub, shared by the two other bedrooms
3) Half bath for the theater room.
TVs and Game consoles
• Three 43" Roku Smart TVs (one in each bedroom)
• One 65" Samsung Smart TV in the TV room.
• Fast 800 MBS high-speed internet
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, rice maker, slow cooker, air fryer, electronic high-pressure cooker
• Pots and Pans: pots and pans, frying pans, mixing bowls, salad mixer
• Baking: cookie sheets, roasting pan, loaf pan
• Utensils: spatulas, ladles, pizza cutter, scissors, kitchen knives
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons. We have plastic dishware for children.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
• Board games in TV rooms
• Ironing board
• Basket for clothes
• Two Dog Crates
• Dog Blanket
*Just 2 miles to the beach!
• Very Clean Home • 55" or larger Smart TVs • Firepit • Deck chairs & table
• Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Lock on Bedroom Door • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Blender • Rice maker • Barbecue Utensils • Whisks • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Pots and Pans • Stainless Steel Pots and Pans • Roasting Pan
$239 - 899 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Beautiful home located on a small lake. The way the property sits on the lake, it feels like you are the only house there. Interesting details like a starry kitchen sky and lots of ambient lighting. Cute little trail you can take to that leads in a circle. Great place for a family to disconnect and enjoy nature. —Tamara J., REDMOND, WA
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Listing views: 1,349 | Month views: 8 | Year views: 1,349
Listing # 3147
Lakeside Forest Retreat - Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, 2 miles to the Beach
3BR | 3BA | Sleeps 8