- Sleeps: 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
- Linens included
- 1 Bath
Spring Break Special Book 3 nights Get 1 night FREE! OR stay for one week with our Book 4 nights, and the next 3 are FREE. Must contact the host for booking one week stays. Valid for stays completed before May 24th, 2021.
Ocean's 12 is the perfect condo for up to 4 people. This lovely home is on the second floor of a two story condo complex, with a balcony that has a distant peek-a-boo view of the beach. Even better is the home is located in downtown Long Beach on the Ocean Side. It is just a few minutes walk to the beach. Restaurants, putt putt golf, scoopers ice cream, go-karts, Marshes Free Museum, souvenir shops and the local bars and grills are all within a few minutes walk from your home away from home. No need to drive again once you arrive at Oceans 12.
Ocean's 12 Amenities include:
• Sleep up to 4 in 2 bedrooms. Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
Bedroom 1: Queen bed
Bedroom 2: Two Twin Beds
• One Bathroom: shower and tub
• Short and easy walk to the beach
• Pet Friendly. Two well behaved dogs welcome. $25 fee per pet per day applies
• 55" SmartTV in living room, 42" SmartTV in bedroom. DVD player. Hulu, Amazon Prime and Sling subscriptions included.
• Sorry, no washer and dryer on the premises.
• Kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher, oven, toaster, coffee maker, blender, all the utensils and more.
• Extra large closet for storing luggage and beach gear
• Linens: towels, hand towels included
• Paper products included
• Soap, Shampoo and conditioner also included.
• Very Clean Home • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Linens included • 55" or larger Smart TVs • DVD and Cable TV • Deck chairs & table • Refrigerator/Freezer • Microwave • Toaster • Dishwasher • Electric Handmixer • Barbecue Utensils • Whisks • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Cookie Sheets • Pots and Pans • Stainless Steel Pots and Pans • Coffee Maker • Kuerig Coffee Maker • Electric Tea Kettle
$149 - 399 /Night
Deposits & Policies
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 3,918 | Month views: 65 | Year views: 360
Listing # 2838
Oceans 12 - Spring Specials!
Peek of Ocean
2BR | 1BA | Sleeps 4