Bunk house just steps from the main house! Garage that has been completely renovated.
- Sleeps: 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Queen Beds
- 6 Twin Beds
- Linens included
- 3 Baths
- Wood Fireplace
- Fenced Yard
An enchanting storybook cottage that's just steps to the beach - Welcome to Quincy Cottage. One of the original cottages in Cannon Beach, built in 1915, the owners of Quincy Cottage have maintained all of its original charm while adding all the amenities that will make your vacation comfortable.
Stepping through the trellised front gate and up the cobble-stoned path to the front porch, you'll feel as though you've left your day-to-day life behind and entered a slower, more relaxed, simpler style of life. From the beautiful landscaping to the vintage Americana style of decorating, you are in for a treat.
When you walk in the front door you're immediately drawn into the dining and living room. With a large table perfect for family gatherings, a fireplace that's perfect for slightly chilly evenings, and all the special touches that make this home unique, there's something to see in every corner. From the bar set-up to old photographs, there's something of interest everywhere - and don't miss the framed original blue print of the house from the Portland Railway Light and Power Company.
The kitchen has its own vintage charm. From the checkerboard floor to the antique cupboards and the ice box style modern refrigerator, it's the perfect spot for a quick breakfast before heading out to explore the beach or the shops downtown.
The main floor bedroom has a quiet serene feel with its crisp white furniture and comfortable queen bed. Just next door is the main bathroom, complete with a claw foot tub. The laundry room finishes out the rooms on this level.
Upstairs are two bedrooms and a unique little nook, just perfect for someone looking for a quiet spot to finish a good book. The first bedroom has two twin beds and the second has one queen bed. Both bedrooms are long on style and comfort, and sleeping in is a definite possibility.
Just a couple of steps from the main house is the garage that has been completely renovated. There are two bedrooms and another bath here. This fourth bedroom is a bunk room with four bunks and lots of great features. Between the two sets of built in bunks is a cupboard/shelf filled with books and each bunk has it's own individual light so story time is set. The fifth bedroom has a queen bed and is again another calm oasis.
In the backyard there is a stone hearth just calling for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows
From the old novelty signs to classic chandeliers, from rotary phones to American flag embellishments, this clean, well-kept home will spirit you away instantly to another, simpler era when visits to the beach were all about unwinding in a fresh breezy seashore landscape. Quincy Cottage offers vacationers a taste of Americana at its coastal finest.
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party travel site service fees!
- 4 Bedrooms / Bunk House / 2.5 Bathrooms - 3 Queen Beds/ 6 Twin Beds - Pet Friendly - Outside Fire Pit - 1 Block to the Beach - Fenced Yard - Gas Stove - Located in the Presidential Streets - Near Downtown - Washer & Dryer - Claw Foot Tub - Wood Burning Fireplace - Outside Picnic Table - 42 inch Plasma TV in Living Room - WIFI - HBO/Cinemax/Showtime/Encore/ Movie Channel - Dog Friendly! We charge $60 per dog per stay.
$358 - 968 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|If you need to cancel your reservation, please call our office right away. We have a no refund cancellation policy unless the dates you reserved are re-rented to another guest. If that happens, then your money will be refunded to you in the same form it was received minus the booking fee, cancellation fee of $50.00 and travel insurance if purchased. Because of this policy we highly recommend purchasing Red Sky Travel Insurance with your reservation.
|Check In Time:
|Check Out Time:
|Payment Terms – If your reservation is more than 30 days away, the signed Guest Reservation Contract and your first payment are due within 5 days of receiving the rental contract. Please return the signed rental contract with the first payment. Your final payment is due no later than 30 days before your arrival. If your date of arrival is less than 30 days away, the entire reservation cost and signed Guest Reservation Contract are due within 5 days of receiving your rental contract. Reservations made less than 30 days before arrival may only be paid for by a credit card, money order, or cashier’s check. We also require a credit card to be kept on file with us even if you choose to pay by check.
Guest Requirements – You must be over the age of 25 in order to rent a home from Beachcomber Vacation Homes. This Guest Reservation Contract cannot be transferred to anyone else and subletting the home is prohibited. The guest signing this Guest Reservation Contract will be the responsible party for any intentional or malicious damage to the property for the length of the reservation ( Please see our “Worry Free Damage Waiver” below ). Our homes are in neighborhoods that have fulltime residents so please be courteous with parking, outside activities, lights and noise.
Things to See & Do
•Sandcastle Contest: This popular event typically takes place in June and features impressive sandcastle creations along the beach.
• Stormy Weather Arts Festival: Held in November, this event celebrates the arts and includes art gallery showcases, live music, and a weekend full of creative activities.
• 4th of July Parade and Fireworks: Cannon Beach hosts patriotic festivities, including a parade and fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
• Get Lit at the Beach: A gathering for readers with bestselling and award winning authors.
• Cottage & Garden Tour: Usually held in September, this event allows visitors to explore some of the town's charming cottages and beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Cannon Beach Farmers Market: Running from June through September, this weekly market offers fresh produce, local artisan products, and more.
• Sandcastle Day: Another sandcastle-building event that often occurs in July and provides a fun, family-friendly activity on the beach.
• Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival: A two-week series of premium small group wine and culinary experiences in October.
*Be sure to check the official CannonBeach.org website for the most up-to-date information on these annual events.
• Explore Tide Pools at Haystack Rock.
• Beachcomb the shoreline.
• Hiking with Viewpoints at Ecola State Park & Indian Beach.
• Visit Art Galleries.
• Experience the Sandcastle Contest in June.
• Enjoy Downtown Specialty Shopping.
• Visit the Cannon Beach History Center and Museum.
• Picnic at Tolovana Beach State Recreation Site.
• Go Hiking and Biking at nearby Oswald West State Park.
• Tide Pooling at low tide.
• Enjoy Culinary Experiences at a variety of restaurants and cafes.
• Experience Whale Watching at Ecola State Park.
• Go Horseback Riding during the summer offered by Sea Ranch Stables.
• Enjoy live performances at the Coaster Theatre.
• Bicycle on the sand. Beach Cruisers, Fat Tire Bikes & Toddler Trailers offered by Family FunCycles.
Everyone is super helpful. Nice older home in excellent condition. —Richard & Dianne from Albuquerque, US
Review Source: Beachcomber Vacation Homes
Review Source: Beachcomber Vacation Homes
Listing views: 15,358 | Month views: 53 | Year views: 122
Listing # 2115
Quincy Cottage - Fenced Yard, Bunk House
Walk to Beach
4BR | 3BA | Sleeps 8