- Sleeps: 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 2.5 Baths
- ROKU TV, Board Games
- Gas Fireplace
Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals on the Washington Coast, Salt and Cedar is the perfect vacation rental for the entire family.
The home is a stylish 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath townhome. The ground floor features an open living space, kitchen, and dining room, as well as a Master bedroom with a private bathroom.
The upstairs has two bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower/tub. Enjoy your own private back deck with seating for 4.
• Sorry, absolutely no pets.
• $500 undisclosed pet fee. They will be seen on the security cameras, and we may ask you to vacate the premises.
• Driveway accommodates two cars; on-street parking is not allowed
• Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
• Board games
• Check-in: 4:00 PM
• Check-out: 11:00 AM
• There is an early check-in or late checkout fee. Call 24 hours prior for pricing and availability.
Enjoy the features:
• Brand new 2021 construction
• 10-minute min walk to the start of the Discovery Trail and beach
• Quiet cul-de-sac
• Propane BBQ on the deck
• Guests will have access via key code
• There are outdoor security cameras
1) Upstairs: Queen bed
2) Upstairs: Full over Full bunk beds
3) Downstairs: King bed in downstairs bedroom ROKU Smart TV, Master Bath
Two and 1/2 Bathrooms:
1) Downstairs: Shower off of Master Bedroom
2) Downstairs: half bath off of dining room
3) Upstairs: Shower/tub
TVs and Game consoles:
• 2 smart TVs: One in the living room, One in the master bedroom
• Coffee Bar: regular coffee maker, Keurig, French press, coffee grinder, stovetop tea kettle
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, toaster, air fryer, rice cooker
• Pots and Pans: pots and pans, stainless steel mixing bowls, roasting pan
• Baking: cookie sheets, casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups and spoons, glass measuring cups
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, and spoons.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives
• Clothing steamer
• Hair dryer
• This is a very quiet neighborhood with a shared wall with neighbors. No parties or loud music.
• ELECTRIC FIREPLACE IS NOT CURRENTLY WORKING
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
• Very Clean Home • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Blender • Barbecue Utensils • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Pots and Pans • Full size washing machine & dryer • Detergent
$110 - 540 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Pet Policy:||No Pets Allowed|
|Other Policies:||Sorry Absolutely No Pets|
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Lighthouse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Listing views: 1,285 | Month views: 58 | Year views: 521
Listing # 3196
Salt and Cedar
Walk to Beach
3BR | 2.5BA | Sleeps 6
No Pets Allowed