- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 King Beds
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Hide-A-Bed
- Queen sofa bed in the Den
- Linens included
- Housekeeping: Self-Serve
- 3 Baths
- Game Room
- Video/DVD Rental available on premises
- Pool Table, Darts, Games, Puzzles, Books
- Gas Fireplace
- Unfenced Yard
Nothing soothes the soul like Sand between your Toes... Come soothe your soul at “Sandy Toes Retreat”!
A 3 bedrooms, 3 baths brand new single family beach home on the Southern Oregon Coast offers all the comforts of home for up to 8 guests in a comfortable, beautifully appointed, contemporary surroundings.
Whether you are looking for a quiet romantic getaway, an active family friendly vacation, or everything in between, consider “Sandy Toes Retreat” as your new home away from home!
This property is located close to the town of Gold Beach just north of the mouth of the famous Rogue River and literally few steps ( just cross our residential road) to a miles of sandy, never crowded Bailey’s Beach.
Experience gorgeous views of the constantly changing Pacific and spectacular, breath taking sunsets seen from the wrap round deck.
Plenty of room here to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions, Holidays, a quick getaway or an intimate honeymoon all while relaxing with white water views, listening to ocean waves, walking on deserted beaches and making memories of a lifetime.
Main Floor with Blue Ocean Views:
* A Queen bedroom with armoire, high boy dresser, closet and en-suite bath
* A King bedroom with low boy dresser, high boy dresser and closet
* Full Bath
* Family Room with Queen Sofa bed
* Full Kitchen, Dining Table and Chairs, Access to Deck,
* 55” TV with built in Roku for streaming channels, Cable TV for network channels, and DVD player
* Wrap Around Deck with Deck Chairs and Kettle BBQ
Third Floor with White Water Views from All Windows:
* Master Bedroom with Cal King Bed, Large Dresser with Mirror, 2 side Dressers, Lounging Chair, Master Walk in Closet
Master Bath with Shower, Double Sinks, Full Size Washer & Dryer
* Great Room with 65” TV with built in Roku for streaming channels, Cable TV for network channels, DVD player
* Custom Game/Card Table, 2 End Tables, Rolling Serving Cart with Tray
* Secretary Desk and Chair, Recliner, 2 Sectionals and Couch & Ottoman
* Modern Glass Block Décor with Vaulted Ceilings and Beautiful Wood Beams
* Pool Table Game Room with Dart Board, Sofa Seating and Coffee Tables
* Outside Stairs to Deck and Main Floor
* Inside Foyer with Covered Stairs to Deck and Main Floor
* Umbrellas, Mudroom Shoe and Coat Rack
Comfortable, quality beds and bed linens Ample supply of towels including 8 Beach Towels, 4 Adult Bathrobes, 3 Hair Blowers Fast Wi-Fi Internet throughout home and a huge DVD collection (or bring your own favorites!), Selection of Books Grounds are Beautifully Manicured with Flower Beds, Mature Pine Trees, Step Stones
Small Appliances: Blender, Coffee Maker, Hot Water Kettle, 4 Slice Toaster, Food Processor, Crock Pot All Baking and Cooking Pans and Utensils, Serving ware, Tableware, Dish Drying Towels. Amenities and supplies provided include all paper products, coffee, tea, sugar, flour, salt, pepper, dish dishwasher and laundry soap, dryer sheets, sponges, aluminum foil, trash bags, body soap, shampoo, and more.
$190 - 380 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Cancellation Policy:||100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. Cancellations made less than 30 days from your arrival date will be reimbursed only if the whole reserved time can be re-booked at the same rate. If paid with credit card, initial and refund 3.5% fee we paid will be deducted from the refund..|
~Cash/Money Order/Traveler's Check
|Check In Time:||4:00PM|
|Check Out Time:||11:00AM|
|Pet Deposit:||Pet Fee:$75/each pet/stay|
|Other Policies:||Oregon State Lodging Tax: 1.5%. County Lodging Tax 7%. A $500 security deposit will be returned in full shortly after your departure, provided there is no damage to the property, there are no missing or damaged items and client has met their responsibility described in the OCVR's Check-out List|
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights in the Of-Season 3 nights in the Shoulder Season 4 nights in the Peak Summer Season (mid-June to mid-September, periods around and on Thanksgiving, New Year Christmas)|
Things to See & Do
Attention golfers! You are 30 minutes drive away from Bandon Crossings voted one of the 10 best new courses of 2007 Golf Magazine and 45 minutes drive from Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, judged one of the country's 10 best courses.Bring your camera! Exploring and sightseeing in some of the most beautiful scenery in the world - More than 30 guides who have helped their clients catch salmon, steel head, ocean bottom fish, along with crabbing and just plain sightseeing from a boat . Jerry’s Rogue Jets and the Mail Boat Hydro-Jets - Paddling on the Chetco River and Ocean Estuaries - Cape Blanco Music Fest - Lighthouses - Birding - Golf - Biking - Hiking - Wind Surfing. We will be happy to answer questions about our area and help you find those activities that interest you most. We want your stay with us to be unforgettable!
Reviews coming soon! —
Listing views: 4,720 | Month views: 95 | Year views: 1,892
Listing # 2531
Sandy Toes Retreat - Immaculate, Ocean View
3BR | 3BA | Sleeps 8