- Sleeps: 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 3 Twin Beds
- 1 Futon
- 1 small cot mattress
- Linens included
- 2.5 Baths
- Game Room
This home is new on the market. Be sure to take advantage of the low introductory rates and be among the first to write a review.
Enjoy a fabulous Washington Coast vacation at the Seacret Retreat. This home features stunning, floor to ceiling windows with forever views of the Pacific Ocean and dunes from a wide open living area-see the ocean from the kitchen, living room and dining room. Downstairs has an extra large recreation room with ping pong table and second seating area for watching TV. Great for kids of all ages.
The second story deck provide breathtaking ocean views and plenty of room everyone to enjoy an evening barbecue.
This home is only a few miles to downtown Long Beach with its many restaurants, shops, galleries, arcades, putt putt golf and go-kart courses. While the home is close to town, it is in a private neighborhood shared by only a few homes.
Some of the many wonderful amenities include:
• Breathtaking ocean views from living room, kitchen and master bedroom upstairs.
• Private path to the beach
• Sleeps 9 in 3 bedrooms. Children two do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
Bedroom 1, second floor: Master bedroom, one King bed and private 1/2 bath.
Bedroom 2, second floor: One Queen bed
Bedroom 3, first floor: 3 twin beds (one of beds is a trundle with a pull out single)
Bonus, first floor: Recreation room room: Double futon bed
Bonus: small cot mattress in downstairs closet for children
In addition: One pack-n-play
• 2 1/2 bathrooms,
Bathroom 1, 2nd floor: Full bath with shower with detachable shower head
Bathroom 2, 2nd floor: Off Master bedroom: 1/2 bath
Bathroom 3, 1st floor: Full bath with a shower with separate baby tub and a detachable shower head
Extra sink in the laundry room
• Large deck with furniture and propane barbecue
• Pac-N-Play portable crib and extra kids mattress
• Downtown Long Beach is just a 5 minute drive away
• Pet-Friendly-2 well behaved dogs welcome
• Sorry, but no fires allowed on or near the premises. Fires are allowed on the beach, 100 feet from the nearest dune grass.
• Free 100 mbs WiFi
• 55" Roku Smart HDTV in living room with blu-ray player
• 55" Roku Smart HDTV in recreation room with VHS and DVD player
• Sling Deluxe TV package on both TVs for live channels
• Full-sized Ping Pong table
• Stream movies using your Amazon Prime, YouTube, Hulu, HBO or other online subscription
• Rent latest movies at Redbox at Jack's Country Store in Ocean Park or Sids IGA in Seaview
Well stocked Kitchen:
• Coffee Bar: Coffee maker, Keurig single cup, French press, electric tea kettle
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, electric griddle, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel and glass mixing bowls
• Baking: muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
• Table setting for 12: table linens, plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons, plastic dishware for children.
• Linens: quality sheets, pillow cases, bath and hand towels included
• Soaps: shampoos, hand soap, dish and laundry detergent
• Washer/Dryer with detergent included
Less than a 5 min Drive to Closest Town
• Very Clean Home • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Linens included • 55" or larger Smart TVs • DVD and Cable TV • Ping Pong Table • Sand toys for toddlers • Deck chairs & table • Extra Deck Chairs • Refrigerator/Freezer • Microwave • Toaster • Dishwasher • Waffle Maker • Blender • Electric Skillet • Crock pot • Electric Handmixer • Toaster oven • quesadilla maker • Barbecue Utensils • Whisks • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Cookie Sheets • Casserole Dishes • Pots and Pans • Stainless Steel Pots and Pans • Roasting Pan • Coffee Maker • Kuerig Coffee Maker • French Press • Coffee grinder • Electric Tea Kettle • Full size washing machine • Full size dryer • Detergent • Iron • Ironing board • Beach Towels • First Floor Accessible (steps
$399 - 449 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Other Policies:||CALL AHEAD for more than 2 dogs|
|Minimum Stay:||2-4 night min|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
We enjoyed our stay at Seacret Retreat, good location between Long Beach and Ocean Park.
Grand children enjoyed the Ping Pong.
Walk to ocean took at least 5 minutes at a good pace. View from deck was nice.
Caution: tackweed outside, where your sandals. —Guest, Kennewick, WA
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Reply: Kathleen, General Manager Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Thanks so much for your feedback on one of our newest rentals. The sandspurs are just part of the beach however, we finally have a solution for them and we will be greatly reducing the number of those pesky burrs over the fall/winter and spring. We hope to see you again soon.
Listing views: 3,677 | Month views: 121 | Year views: 2,749
Listing # 2836
3 Bed | 2.5 Bath | Sleeps 9