- Sleeps: 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Queen Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- Linens included
- 2 Baths
- Wifi, 2 Roku Smart TVs
- Fenced Yard
Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals, Seaview Beach House sleeps up to 10 people in 4 bedrooms with queen beds, and a 5th bonus room with two twin beds is located near the heart of historic Seaview, Washington.
This home boasts a quaint kitchen with updated appliances and a table fit for four people, a fully-fenced yard, with a fire pit and picnic table in the back area. Have a fun-filled evening, let children play while adults sit around a bonfire, or take a 5-minute walk to the beach, have fun building your own sandcastles or exploring the trails while keeping an eye out for the local wildlife.
- Two small dogs under 20lb welcome
- $25 per pet per night cleaning charge, plus taxes and fees.
- $500 undisclosed pet fee
- Parking for up to 4 cars
- Space to park 2 cars and a boat or trailer in the driveway
- Children two and under are not part of the maximum occupancy.
- Fully fenced yard.
TVs and WiFi:
- 2 Roku Smart TVs (55" living room #1, 55" living room #2)
- Fast WiFi
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- There is an early check-in or late checkout fee. Call 24 hours prior for pricing and availability.
Seaview Beach House sleeps up to 10 in 5 bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 5: Bonus Room with 2 Twin Beds
- Towels, hand towels, washcloths, hand soap, bar soap, and toilet paper in all bathrooms. Shampoo and conditioner in all showers.
- Picnic Table
- Propane barbecue: The outdoor area is ideal for a spring or summer barbecue or just enjoying the sunsets over the Pacific Ocean.
- Coffee Bar: Keurig single cup
- Appliances: Microwave, blender, rice maker, electric griddle, crockpot, waffle maker, toaster, hand mixer
- Pots and Pans: pots and pans, frying pans, mixing bowls,
- Baking: 12 cups muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dish, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
- Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop
- Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, and spoons.
- Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
- Linens: quality sheets, pillowcases, bath, and hand towels included.
- Soaps: shampoos, hand soap, dish, and laundry detergent.
- Paper products: bath tissue and paper towels included.
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party travel site service fees!
$221 - 581 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events ~ SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light House, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 504 | Month views: 68 | Year views: 504
Listing # 3331
Seaview Beach House
Walk to Beach
5BR | 2BA | Sleeps 10