- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Double Bed
- 1 Twin daybed with twin trundle
- Linens included
- 3 Baths
30-NIGHT MINIMUM. We will cancel any reservation for stays less than 30 nights, per county regulations. Call or email HOST at Bloomer Estates for more information.
SeaWatch is a beautiful "A" frame contemporary designed house with large windows framing your view of the forested dunes and the ever-changing Pacific Ocean.
The main level floor is open concept with Kitchen, Dining, and Living Room combined. Two Bedrooms on the main, one is a full suite bed and full bath, and the second one is a guest bedroom with a 3/4 bath in the hallway.
This beautiful house also has a large loft overlooking the Living Room with another 3/4 bath and a separate large bedroom.
Within walking distance to shopping, and restaurants you will love the quiet neighborhood and the short walk that takes you to a beach path for your favorite beach activity.
• 30 NIGHT MINIMUM. Please do not try to book for less than 30 nights.
• One to Three Month Rentals
• Pet Friendly, Maximum 2 medium size well-behaved dogs.
• Parking for up to 2 cars.
• Garage is off limits
• Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
• Fast 100 to 400 MBS high-speed internet
1) Upstairs: King hybrid mattress bed with 50-inch ROKU Smart TV
2) Upstairs Loft: Twin daybed with twin trundle
3) Downstairs: Serta Firm Queen in downstairs bedroom with 43-inch ROKU Smart TV
4) Downstairs: Full hybrid mattress bed with ensuite bathroom, 43-inch ROKU Smart TV
• 4 Roku Smart TVs (55" living room, 50" master up, 43" downstairs bedroom, 43” downstairs master)
• Blu-Ray player with over 100 movie titles
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, Keurig single cup, Keurig pot, coffee pods, and filters
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, Air Fryer, crockpot, toaster, electric griddle.
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass
mixing bowls, salad mixer, salad spinner
• Baking: 6 cups muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie-cutter, cake pan, pie
dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, scissors,
ice cream scoop, garlic press
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, and spoons. We have plastic
dishware for children, and placemats.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
• Spice rack
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party travel site service fees!
This is a paid advertisement by the owner of SeaWatch.
The owner takes all responsibility for managing the home, including the contract with the renter, collecting all payments, and arranging for cleaning and maintenance. Please contact Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals first.
ROKU, Smart TV, Blu-Ray player with over 100 movie titles
• Coffee Maker • Microwave • Oven • Refrigerator • Stove • Dishwasher • Toaster • Hot Water Kettle • Blender
$0 - 0 /Night
Deposits & Policies
~Cash/Money Order/Traveler's Check
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events ~ SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light House, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 578 | Month views: 86 | Year views: 578
Listing # 3330
SeaWatch - Monthly Rental (30-nights min)
$3100 - 8277/Month
3BR | 3BA | Sleeps 8