- Sleeps: 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 2 Baths
- Hot Tub
- Gas Fireplace
Now managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals on the Washington Coast, Zeka’s Beach is a pet-friendly condominium just a short walk to the beach and one block from downtown Long Beach.
A 10-minute walking tour begins beneath the famous “World’s Longest Beach” arch (just a few blocks away) and leads you to the beach and our famed Boardwalk with nearly a mile planked pleasure traveling along the shore.
Return along the “main street” always busy in the summer with throngs of happy tourists and have fun in the colorful shops, art galleries, several restaurants, putt-putt golf, go-carts, and much more. This loop links downtown with nature’s beauty.
While it is close to all the activities of the town, Zeka’s Beach is privately located on a quiet ocean-side street, within earshot of the Pacific.
This condo is also a perfect beach getaway for the entire family!
Please note: Zeka’s Beach Bungalow sleeps a maximum of 6 people. Children under two DO NOT count as part of the maximum occupancy.
• Hot Tub
• Electric vehicle charging station
• Smart TV in living room and downstairs bedroom
• Fast 100 to 400 MBS high-speed internet
• Sleeps up to 6:
- Upstairs Bedroom: One Queen Bed
- Downstairs Bedroom: One Queen bed
- Bonus: One pull out couch (queen size mattress) in the living room
• Two bathrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom: Shower/Tub combo
- Downstairs Bathroom: Walk-in Shower
• Pet-friendly. Two well behaved dogs welcome. $25 fee per pet per day applies
• Parking: There is space for ONE car in the garage and ONE on the driveway. Do not drive or park on rocks between driveways.
Sleep up to 12 more (for a total of 18) when you book SandyToes and Suite Beach properties in the same complex. Both homes are also managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
Parking: There is only room for 2 cars. One car in the garage and one on the driveway. No parking or driving on rocks between driveways.
1st floor Bedroom: 1 queen bed
2nd floor Bedroom: 1 queen bed
Pull out couch in the living room 1 queen bed
Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability & Instant Quote. Easy Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival and departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
• Very Clean Home • Air Conditioning • Indoor Propane Fireplace • 55" or larger Smart TVs
• Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Linens included • Detergent • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Blender • Barbecue Utensils • Whisks • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Cookie Sheets • Casserole Dishes • Stainless Steel Pots and Pans • Keurig Coffee Maker
$153 - 300 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks.
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Lighthouse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk.
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Listing views: 927 | Month views: 80 | Year views: 927
Listing # 3199
Zeka's Beach Bungalow - Hot Tub, EV Charger
Walk to Beach
2BR | 2BA | Sleeps 6