- Sleeps: 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 2 Baths
- Fenced Yard
30-NIGHT MINIMUM. We will cancel any reservation for stays less than 30 nights, per county regulations. Call or email HOST at Bloomer Estates for more information.
The owner of All Inn Beach House takes all responsibility for managing the home, including the contract with the renter, collecting all payments, and arranging for cleaning and maintenance. This is a paid advertisement by the owner of All Inn. Please contact Bloomer Estates first.
All Inn is a lovely 2 bedroom home in the perfect location! It is quiet, private, and just a few minutes walk to the beach or the finest restaurant on the peninsula (MyCovios), two grocery stores, art galleries, and antique shops. The home is cozy, sleeps 7 comfortably, and has all the amenities to make a wonderful stay!
All Inn is also just one block away from this quaint one-stoplight town, founded in 1884. There is a lot on offer in Ocean Park. Adelaides Café and bookstore are nearby in a two-story historic building and serve ice cream by the scoop. The Bay Ave Art Gallery and 3 Antique stores are just a few blocks away. Need a clam gun or a bicycle? Jack's Country department store stocks over 250,000 different items, including groceries. There is also a local burger joint and a pool hall/tavern --all this within a few minutes walk from the house.
• 30 NIGHT MINIMUM. Please do not try to book for less than 30 nights.
• One to Three Month Rentals
• Pet Friendly, Maximum 2 medium size well-behaved dogs.
• $25 per pet per night cleaning charge, plus taxes and fees.
• $500 undisclosed pet fee
• Parking for up to 2 cars in the driveway
• Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
• Outdoor slide/swings playset
• Check-in: 4:00 PM
• Check-out: 11:00 AM
• There is an early check-in or late checkout fee. Call 24 hours prior for pricing and availability.
Sleeps 7 in 2 bedrooms plus second story living room.
• Bedroom 1: Two Twin beds
• Bedroom 2: One queen
• Living room: One double bed
• Living room: One queen pillow top
* Sleep up to 10 more people in the 1303 Beach Retreat short-term vacation rental around the corner.
• Downstairs Bathroom: Tub/Shower Combo
• Upstairs Bathroom: jetted tub and walk-in shower
• Five-minute easy walk to the beach, just 2 blocks away. See the map for the exact location
• Fenced yard with swing set and playground for children
• Two blocks to Ocean Park, a small town with a department store, grocery market, restaurants, antique stores, art gallery and shops
• Fully stocked kitchen with dining table in the attached sunroom
• Comfortable living room with gas fireplace
• Stay connected with free and fast internet access (WIFI)
• Flat screen TV, cable, DVD. Redbox is just two blocks east at Jack’s Country Store
• Laundry room with stacked washer and dryer.
• Upper level with a small kitchenette, flat screen TV, cable, DVD, and fireplace
• Large bathroom located on the upper level with a jetted tub
• Outside patio
• Enjoy your summer (or Winter) cookout. Propane barbecue included
Enjoy the sound of the Pacific Ocean as you sit outside or take a walk to the beach. You are close to several restaurants, shopping and art galleries here. Explore the area or stay home and relax. Either way, you will be happy picking the All Inn Beach House.
Area: Long Beach Peninsula
$0 - 0 /Night
Deposits & Policies
~Cash/Money Order/Traveler's Check
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events ~ SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant.
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting.
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light House, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk.
I was looking for a beach rental for a special mini reunion for two sisters, a daughter and grand-daughter. What a great place I found with the All Inn beach house. The 3 year old loved the children's playset in the backyard and there was plenty of running room in the house. It was so close to the beach entrance and an easy drive down the peninsula to the Long Beach area for ice cream. Kathleen,the general manager, went above and beyond to make our reunion all that it was. From our hearts...thank-you Kathy! —Becky S., Yakima, WA
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Listing views: 192 | Month views: 6 | Year views: 192
Listing # 3328
View all Long Beach, Ocean Park & Seaview vacation rentals
All Inn Beach House - Monthly Only (30-nights min)
$4059 - 8010/Month
Walk to Beach
2BR | 2BA | Sleeps 7
Rental Address: 260th Pl, Ocean Park WA
Availability & Reservations
Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals