- Upper Level
- Sleeps: 4
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Sofa Sleeper
- Linens included
- 1 Bath
- Wifi, Smart TV
- Wood Fireplace
Arnold Beach House 2 - Top Floor
Please note that this Oregon Coast vacation rental is the upper level of the larger Arnold Beach House unit, available to rent in its entirety for groups of up to ten guests. The lower level available separately, is open to groups of six, or less.
Vaulted wood beamed ceilings and a wall of windows give this home a cozy, yet expansive feel. With 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom this upper floor unit has room for up to four guests with a shared hot tub in the backyard.
The living room has two couches - one converts to a sofa bed, a flat screen TV, and a fireplace - perfect for relaxing after a long day of exploring all the fun to be had in Rockaway Beach.
Prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen and dine with a view at the dining table that seats 8 as you gaze out at the majestic Twin Rocks in the distance.
Working remotely? The queen bedroom has a desk so you can send a few emails before catching an early morning crabbing charter or hitting the links for an early tee time at Manzanita Golf Course. Spend the day hiking scenic trails, or exploring seven miles of sandy beach, then return home for sunset cocktails on the front deck. End the night with a relaxing soak in the hot tub.
Come discover why visitors have been flocking to Rockaway Beach for more than a century! Enjoy seven miles of uninterrupted, sandy beaches, fresh seafood, local shops full of unique treasures, breathtaking scenery, friendly locals, annual events like the kite festival, and so much more!
An additional amenity includes a washer and dryer – ideal for doing a load after spending the day at the beach or nearby Lake Lytle.
Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party travel site service fees!
Shared Hot Tub, Private Beach Access, Streaming Services Available, No Contact Check In and Check Out, High Touch Surfaces Cleaned with Disinfectant, Towels and Bedding Washed in 60C/140F Water, Outdoor Furniture, Parking: 2 Car Max.
$89 - 375 /Night
Deposits & Policies
Things to See & Do
Halloween Town: October
Kite Festival: September
4th of July Celebration
Artisans Market: June
Arts & Crafts Fair: August
Visit RockawayBeach.net for current dates and details.
• Beach Activities: Rockaway Beach boasts a scenic sandy coastline, perfect for sunbathing, beach combing, building sandcastles, beach volleyball, and enjoying stunning sunsets.
• Twin Rocks: Take a stroll to Twin Rocks, iconic rock formations just offshore from the beach, which are a great spot for photography.
• Crabbing and Clamming: Engage in crabbing and clamming in the nearby bays and estuaries. Check for regulations and licenses before you go.
• Fishing: Enjoy some fishing off the shore or consider booking a fishing charter for deep-sea fishing experiences.
• Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad: Take a ride on the historic Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad, which offers scenic tours along the coastline.
• Tillamook Creamery: Visit the nearby Tillamook Creamery to learn about cheese-making, sample delicious cheeses, and enjoy ice cream. About a 15-mile drive.
• Antique Shopping: Explore the antique stores in Rockaway Beach for unique finds and treasures.
• Jetty Fishery: Visit the Jetty Fishery, where you can buy fresh seafood or try your hand at crabbing and fishing.
• Nehalem Bay State Park: Head to Nehalem Bay State Park for hiking, picnicking, and bird-watching opportunities. Approximately 14 miles away.
• Kayaking and Paddleboarding: Rent a kayak or paddleboard to explore the serene waters of the nearby rivers and bays.
• Twin Rocks Friends Camp for Retreats and Conference Facilities.
• Lake Lytle: Picnic, fish, or paddle board on calm waters at Lake Lytle. A small lake located in Rockaway Beach.
• Beach Bonfires: Check local regulations and have a beach bonfire with family and friends for a cozy evening experience.
• Visit Garibaldi: Take a short drive to Garibaldi, a charming coastal town, and explore their marina, restaurants, and shops.
• Whale Watching: During whale migration seasons, you might be able to spot some whales from the shore so bring your binoculars. For a better view, try nearby Neahkahnie Mountain about 16-miles north.
• Cape Meares Lighthouse: Visit the nearby Cape Meares Lighthouse and explore the surrounding state park with scenic views.
• Biking: Bring or rent a bike to explore the town and nearby scenic trails.
• Golfing: Enjoy a round of golf just 15 miles away at Alderbrook Golf Course in Tillamook.
Listing views: 316 | Month views: 103 | Year views: 217
Listing # 3398
Arnold Beach House 2 - New Listing! Direct Beach Access
1BR | 1BA | Sleeps 4