- Sleeps: 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 1 Bath
- Fenced Yard
Spring Break Special Book 3 nights Get 1 night FREE! OR stay for one week with our Book 4 nights, and the next 3 are FREE. Must contact the host for booking one week stays. Valid for stays completed before May 24th, 2021.
Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals, Beachy Keen has everything you can ask for in a vacation rental. The home could not be more centrally located, right in town, on the beach approach and just across the street from the mini-golf, go-karts and ice cream shop. Even though you are in the center of town, inside the home is quite and private. The beach is just a short walk 3 minute walk away and everything else is just steps: Dooger's Seafood (across the street), Castaways Seafood, Patti's tacos, Funland, Marshes "Free" Museum, Long Beach Tavern, Candy shops, Long Beach Rides, souvenirs shops, Long Beach pharmacy, bike rental and so much more.
The home is a newer modern design, spacious counter tops with 4 seats and all new appliances and furniture. The partially front fenced yard gives that extra bit of privacy.
Details on Beachy Keen:
• Sleeps up to 4 people in 3 beds. Children two and under stay free. They do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
Bedroom one: Queen Bed
Bedroom two: Two Twin Beds
• One bathroom with a claw foot tub/shower
• Open floor plan with expansive kitchen, dining room and living room.
• Dining room seats 4, with 4 extra chairs at the kitchen island
• Enclosed front deck with propane barbecue
• Small partially fenced shared yard
• Pet-friendly. Up to 2 well-behaved medium sized dogs maximum. $25 fee per pet per day applies
• WiFi Speed up to 100mbs
• 55" 4K Smart TV in living room
• 100 mbs internet and WiFi
• Rent movies from Red Box at Sids Market just one miles away
Fully stocked kitchen:
• Appliances: Refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, blender, toaster, griddle
• Coffee Bar: Keurig, French press, tea kettle, assortment coffee and tea, sugar, non dairy creamer
• Baking: stainless steel cookie sheets, measuring cups, mixing bowls
• Utensils: potato peeler, ice cream scoop, can opener, cork screw, pizza cutter, scissors, whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles
• Mothers will love all the amenities for babies: pack-n-play, booster seat with straps, plastic bowls, cups and saucers
• Linens, paper products supplied
• Plastic wrap, tin foil, sponges, hand towels included
• Soap, conditioner, shampoo, laundry detergent provided
Not ADA compliant, however, this is a single story home, with wide front and bedroom doors, with 3 steps to the entry.
Very Clean Home-Paper Towels-Plastic Wrap-Tin Foil-Hand Soap-Dishwasher Soap-Shower Gel-ShampooConditione-rHand Towels-Bath Towels-Toilet Paper-Hair Dryer-Linens included-55" or larger Smart TVsDVD and Cable TV-Toys for girls and Boys-Bicycles provided-Clam guns-Sand toys for toddlers-Cornhole game-Deck chairs & table-Refrigerator/Freezer-Microwave-Toaster-Dishwasher-Blende-rBarbecue Utensils-Whisks-Mixing Bowl-sCookie Sheet-sPots and Pans-Stainless Steel Pots and Pans-Kuerig Coffee Maker-French Press-Tea pot-Pour over filter-Full size washing machine-Full size dryer-Detergent-Beach Towels-Toddler Toys-Beach Toys
$199 - 549 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 8,122 | Month views: 104 | Year views: 543
Listing # 2728
Beachy Keen - Spring Specials!
Walk to Beach
2BR | 1BA | Sleeps 4