- Sleeps: 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 4 Baths
- Gas Fireplace
- Fenced Yard
This idyllic Chinook, WA vacation rental on the Long Beach Peninsula, features waterfront luxury and relaxation. It's just a 10 mile drive to Long Beach, WA or across the bridge to Astoria Oregon.
Beautifully restored, this turn of the century vacation home features commanding panoramic water views from each floor and most of the rooms.
The expansive living room (with propane fireplace), dining room and fully remodeled kitchen makes Bliss at the Bay the perfect vacation rental.
*The fully fenced two-acre grounds include a Koi pond and lovely gardens with fruits and vegetables
*The home has direct and private access to the beach
The amenities include:
1) Upstairs: King bed with ROKU Smart TV
2) Upstairs: Queen bed in second upstairs bedroom
3) Upstairs: Queen bed in third upstairs bedroom
4) Upstairs: Queen bed in fourth upstairs bedroom
5) Downstairs: Queen bed in downstairs bedroom
1) Downstairs: Shower/tub
2) Downstairs: toilet and sink in Laundry room
3) Upstairs: Shower
4) Upstairs: Shower
• 3 Roku Smart TVs (55" living room, , 32" downstairs bathroom, 40" upstairs bedroom) • Fast high-speed internet.
• Koi Pond
• Bird spotting scope and bird identification books as well as bird feeders
• Two pair binoculars for ship and bird spotting
• Two separate outdoor seating/dining areas as well as a spacious porch with chairs and rockers overlooking the river
• Charcoal Grill
• Lush seasonal gardens, flowers and fruit and vegetables
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, espresso machine, instant hot water dispenser at sink
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, toaster, 5 quart crockpot, waffle maker, hand mixer, wand blender
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, ceramic coated Green Life non-stick frying pans, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowl, salad spinner
• Baking: 12 cups muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie-cutters, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 and 8X8 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, scissors, ice cream scoop
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons. We have plastic dishware for children.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
• Puzzles, Croquet, Corn Hole, Cards, Board games (Chess, Checkers, Rumikub, Peninsulopoly).
*CALL AHEAD for more than 2 dogs
Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
Very Clean Home
• Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Indoor Propane Fireplace • 55" or larger Smart TVs • Firepit • Fenced and enclosed yard • Deck chairs & table • Extra Deck Chairs • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Waffle Maker • Blender • Crock pot • Electric Handmixer • Barbecue Utensils • Whisks • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Cookie Sheets • Casserole Dishes • Pots and Pans • Stainless Steel Pots and Pans • Roasting Pan • French Press • Coffee grinder • Detergent • Beach Towels
$309 - 1213 /Night
Deposits & Policies
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Exceptional Home with incredible views. Our family enjoyed every minute of our stay. —Kimbril M., Bremerton, WA
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
We traveled to the Washington/Oregon Coast for a fishing getaway with our adult children and granddaughter. The house was very clean and meet all of our needs and expectations. Loved the view from the front porch and front sitting room. There were so many things about this home that we enjoyed from it's beautiful, fully fenced grounds with strawberries, raspberries, cherry tomatoes, and lettuce to the homes proximity to the marina (walking distance for our 2 year old granddaughter). We will definitely be back!! —Edward S
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Listing views: 2,162 | Month views: 8 | Year views: 1,557
Listing # 3108
Bliss at Baker Bay
5BR | 4BA | Sleeps 10