- Sleeps: 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 2 Baths
Monthly Info Please call Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals for details & mention Beachcombers NW (800) 747-2096
30 NIGHT MINIMUM. We will cancel any reservation for stays less than 30 nights, per county regulations. Call or email HOST at Bloomer Estates for more information.
This is a paid advertisement by the owner of Blue Bungalow.
The owner of Blue Bungalow takes all responsibility for managing the home, including the contract with the renter, collecting all payments and arranging for cleaning and maintenance. Please contact Bloomer Estates first.
Blue Bungalow is the perfect home for a workcation or staycation at the beach. Charming furniture and floods of natural light create a wonderful retreat with a family-friendly spirit. Amazing deck to enjoy the ocean view and breathe in that fresh Pacific Northwest air.
Inside, the full kitchen features full-size appliances and the equipment to make your favorite meals. Extra perks include free WiFi and a private washer/dryer.
• 30 NIGHT MINIMUM. Please do not try to book for less than 30 nights.
• $2000.00 refundable security and damage deposit.
• First-month rental payment and pet deposit must be paid in full by CREDIT CARD when signing the lease.
• This home is Pet-Friendly for up to two well-behaved dogs.
• $25 per pet per night cleaning charge, plus taxes and fees.
• $500 undisclosed pet fee
• Parking for up to 4 cars
• Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
• Fast 300 mbs WiFi
• Check-in: 4:00 PM
• Check-out: 11:00 AM
• There is an early check-in or late checkout fee. Call 24 hours prior for pricing and availability.
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: Queen over Queen bunk bed
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, Keurig single cup
• Appliances: Microwave
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls, salad mixer
• Baking cookie sheets, roasting pan, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, scissors
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, , knives, forks, spoons.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
• Very Clean Home • Pool Table • Full size washing machine • Full size dryer • Detergent
• Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Barbecue Utensils • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Pots and Pans
$0 - /Night
Deposits & Policies
~Cash/Money Order/Traveler's Check
|Pet Policy:||No Pets Allowed|
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
|Minimum Stay:||30 nights min stay|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 873 | Month views: 87 | Year views: 272
Listing # 3200
View all Long Beach, Ocean Park & Seaview vacation rentals
Blue Bungalow - Monthly Rental
$3734 - 6570/Month
2BR | 2BA | Sleeps 4
No Pets Allowed
Rental Address: J PL, Long Beach WA
Availability & Reservations
Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals