- Sleeps: 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Twin to King Day Bed
- Linens included
- 1 Bath
- Wifi, Smart TV
The adorable Cabin at the Beach might surprise you--the vaulted ceiling and plush sectional in the living room, the king bed, and the expansive backyard mean you and your guests will greatly enjoy this home on your next stay near Rockaway Beach.
The kids will delight in the upper loft bedroom with its own elevated deck, reached by a spiral staircase in the living room. Dining-in is easy with the updated, fully equipped kitchen and trestle dining table, and an outdoor dining set and picnic table mean you can take dinner outdoors. Gather with your guests around the neighborhood fishing pond or the home's fire pit for a relaxing coastal experience.
Cabin at the Beach is in a quiet, wooded neighborhood just three blocks from a quiet stretch of Nedonna Beach. When you’re ready for fun in town, it’s a quick drive (just 4 minutes) to the shops and dining of Rockaway Beach. Catch the open-air Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad steam train down to Garibaldi along the rocky coastline, drive to the nearby Tillamook Creamery, or use your base camp as the departure point for day trips up the North Oregon Coast.
MAIN LEVEL: ENTRY LEVEL:
Living Room: TV
Bedroom 1: One King Bed
Bedroom 2: One Queen Bed
Hallway: One Full Bathroom
Other: One Half Bathroom, Washer/Dryer
Loft: One Twin to King Daybed, Lounge Chair, Deck Access
*Each home is individually owned. Amenities and furnishings are subject to change at any time. For questions on this, please contact our office.
This home is Dog Friendly!
Movies, Board Games, Books, Streaming services available, Just 3 blocks to Nedonna Beach and a 2-minute drive to Rockaway Beach. Desk or work-space, Pack 'n Play/travel crib, Balcony, Deck/Patio, Fire Pit, Grill/BBQ, Outdoor Furniture, Close to Town, Nearby Beach Access, High Touch Surfaces Cleaned with Disinfectant, No Contact Check In and Check Out, Smoke Detectors, Towels and Bedding Washed in 60C/140F Water.
$95 - 325 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Halloween Town: October
Kite Festival: September
4th of July Celebration
Artisans Market: June
Arts & Crafts Fair: August
Visit RockawayBeach.net for current dates and details.
• Beach Activities: Rockaway Beach boasts a scenic sandy coastline, perfect for sunbathing, beach combing, building sandcastles, beach volleyball, and enjoying stunning sunsets.
• Twin Rocks: Take a stroll to Twin Rocks, iconic rock formations just offshore from the beach, which are a great spot for photography.
• Crabbing and Clamming: Engage in crabbing and clamming in the nearby bays and estuaries. Check for regulations and licenses before you go.
• Fishing: Enjoy some fishing off the shore or consider booking a fishing charter for deep-sea fishing experiences.
• Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad: Take a ride on the historic Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad, which offers scenic tours along the coastline.
• Tillamook Creamery: Visit the nearby Tillamook Creamery to learn about cheese-making, sample delicious cheeses, and enjoy ice cream. About a 15-mile drive.
• Antique Shopping: Explore the antique stores in Rockaway Beach for unique finds and treasures.
• Jetty Fishery: Visit the Jetty Fishery, where you can buy fresh seafood or try your hand at crabbing and fishing.
• Nehalem Bay State Park: Head to Nehalem Bay State Park for hiking, picnicking, and bird-watching opportunities. Approximately 14 miles away.
• Kayaking and Paddleboarding: Rent a kayak or paddleboard to explore the serene waters of the nearby rivers and bays.
• Twin Rocks Friends Camp for Retreats and Conference Facilities.
• Lake Lytle: Picnic, fish, or paddle board on calm waters at Lake Lytle. A small lake located in Rockaway Beach.
• Beach Bonfires: Check local regulations and have a beach bonfire with family and friends for a cozy evening experience.
• Visit Garibaldi: Take a short drive to Garibaldi, a charming coastal town, and explore their marina, restaurants, and shops.
• Whale Watching: During whale migration seasons, you might be able to spot some whales from the shore so bring your binoculars. For a better view, try nearby Neahkahnie Mountain about 16-miles north.
• Cape Meares Lighthouse: Visit the nearby Cape Meares Lighthouse and explore the surrounding state park with scenic views.
• Biking: Bring or rent a bike to explore the town and nearby scenic trails.
• Golfing: Enjoy a round of golf just 15 miles away at Alderbrook Golf Course in Tillamook.
Wonderful host and beautiful home. We will be coming back we enjoyed it so much. —Guest Survey
Review Source: Meredith Lodging
Listing views: 137 | Month views: 2 | Year views: 137
Listing # 3386
Cabin at the Beach - New Listing!
Walk to Beach
2BR | 1BA | Sleeps 6