- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- Linens included
- 1.5 Baths
- Fenced Yard
Monthly Info Please call Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals for details & mention Beachcombers NW (800) 747-2096
30-NIGHT MINIMUM. We will cancel any reservation for stays less than 30 nights, per county regulations. Call or email HOST at Bloomer Estates for more information.
This is a paid advertisement by the owner of Coastal Cozy main house.
The owner of Coastal Cozy takes all responsibility for managing the home, including the contract with the renter, collecting all payments, and arranging for cleaning and maintenance. Please contact Bloomer Estates first.
Coastal Cozy Main House is the perfect home for a workcation or staycation at the beach. The home is a short 10-minute walk to the beach and is less than a mile to downtown Long Beach. This 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath home features fast Wi-Fi, 65" and 55" smart TVs, a fully stocked kitchen, and extra board games and puzzles.
Guests will enjoy a large fenced yard with a fire pit, kids' playset, barbecue, and extra deck chairs and table.
There is a studio apartment on the same property. The renters share the back yard and play area with the guests of Coastal Cozy.
• pets are not allowed in this home
• $500 undisclosed pet fee
• Parking for up to 4 cars
• Space to park boat or trailer
• Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
• Outdoor slide/swings playset
• Assortment of toys and games for children from 2 years to teenagers
• Fast 100 MBS WiFi
• Check-in: 4:00 PM
• Check-out: 11:00 AM
• There is an early check-in or late checkout fee. Call 24 hours prior for pricing and availability.
Additional amenities include:
1) King bed with Samsung Smart TV
2) Queen bed
3) Queen bed
Other rooms with Beds
4) 2 Sofa bed convertibles in the living room
TVs and Game consoles:
2 Smart TVs (65" living room, 55" master bedroom)
• Fast 100 MBS high-speed internet
• Dancing video game
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, electric tea kettle
• Appliances: Microwave, fridge, dishwasher, stove, blender, rice maker, electric griddle, toaster, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls
• Baking: stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie-cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils wooden spoons, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, and spoons.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
2) fire pit in the yard
3) kids' playset in the yard
4) swivel chair on the deck
5) deck chair & table
6) barbeque gas tank and grill.
7) basketball game set in the garage.
8) Toys: chess, board game, lego, puzzle, and more.
Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability & Instant Quote. Easy Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival and departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and save third-party travel site service fees!
• Very Clean Home • 55" or larger Smart TVs • DVD and Cable TV • Toys for girls and Boys • Firepit • Playset with swings, slide • Kids Play Area • Extra Large Yard • Fenced and enclosed yard • Deck chairs & table • Extra Deck Chairs • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Dishwasher • Blender • Electric Handmixer • Rice maker • Barbecue Utensils • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Cookie Sheets • Pots and Pans • Stainless Steel Pots and Pans • Kuerig Coffee Maker • Full size washing machine • Full size dryer • Detergent
• Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer
$0 - /Night
Deposits & Policies
~Cash/Money Order/Traveler's Check
|Pet Policy:||No Pets Allowed|
|Minimum Stay:||30 nights min stay|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 1,321 | Month views: 65 | Year views: 178
Listing # 3144
View all Long Beach, Ocean Park & Seaview vacation rentals
Coastal Cozy - Monthly Rental
Walk to Beach
3BR | 1.5BA | Sleeps 8
No Pets Allowed
Rental Address: Washington Ave N, Long Beach WA
Availability & Reservations
Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals