- Sleeps: 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Queen Beds
- 1 Bunk Bed
- Linens included
- 3 Baths
- Gas Fireplace
Cozy, relaxed and a charming neighborhood to enjoy, Kenai Retreat is the place for you!
This home is inviting from the first moment you enter. The first-floor welcomes you with lovely wood floors that run throughout, and a ton of rustic charm. There is a small powder room off the hallway to freshen up! Further down the entryway is the spacious and open living area. Kick back and enjoy the large “L” shaped sectional. Cozy up by the fireplace with a good book, or enjoy your morning cup of coffee at the breakfast bar with 4 barstools.
The adjacent kitchen is fully equipped with large granite countertops, and tons of cabinetry making it easy to prepare your family’s favorite treats, or full meals. Enjoy dinner at the dining table that can seat up to six. Just off the dining area are the sliding doors that lead to the covered patio that provides comfortable seating,a BBQ grill and a firepit for making smores in the evenings!
To the right of the front door is a second separate living space the owners have named “The Bunk Room” This is perfect for the kids to gather, providing them with a separate space of their own, but still close enough for the parents to keep an eye on them. The kids will love the bunk room, where there is a cozy couch and a set of bunk beds, with a TV for movie night!
Up the staircase you will be greeted to the second-floor, where you can relax in the large sitting area that has plenty of seating for everyone to gather on those lazy vacation mornings. All three bedrooms are on the second-floor. The first bedroom has a queen-size bed and a cute little seating area. Attached is the bathroom that has a dual vanity, and plenty of space for personal belongings. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and plenty of space to unwind. The third bedroom has a queen-size bed that overlooks the charming front yard. These bedrooms share a bathroom located between them and has a shower/tub combo.
You’ll appreciate the washer/dryer located on the second-floor, for a quick clean up after a day on the beach!
Kenai Retreat and Beachcomber Vacation Homes … find your shell.
(Be sure to check out the beautiful Floor Plan under the Virtual Tour link)
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip additional third-party travel site service fees!
• 3 queen beds • 1 set twin bunk beds • 2.5 bathrooms • Fireplace • TV • WiFi • Covered patio • BBQ • Firepit • Upstairs Laundry • Upstairs sitting room • Extra pillows and blankets • Parking
$254 - 599 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|No Pets Allowed
Things to See & Do
•Sandcastle Contest: This popular event typically takes place in June and features impressive sandcastle creations along the beach.
• Stormy Weather Arts Festival: Held in November, this event celebrates the arts and includes art gallery showcases, live music, and a weekend full of creative activities.
• 4th of July Parade and Fireworks: Cannon Beach hosts patriotic festivities, including a parade and fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
• Get Lit at the Beach: A gathering for readers with bestselling and award winning authors.
• Cottage & Garden Tour: Usually held in September, this event allows visitors to explore some of the town's charming cottages and beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Cannon Beach Farmers Market: Running from June through September, this weekly market offers fresh produce, local artisan products, and more.
• Sandcastle Day: Another sandcastle-building event that often occurs in July and provides a fun, family-friendly activity on the beach.
• Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival: A two-week series of premium small group wine and culinary experiences in October.
*Be sure to check the official CannonBeach.org website for the most up-to-date information on these annual events.
• Explore Tide Pools at Haystack Rock.
• Beachcomb the shoreline.
• Hiking with Viewpoints at Ecola State Park & Indian Beach.
• Visit Art Galleries.
• Experience the Sandcastle Contest in June.
• Enjoy Downtown Specialty Shopping.
• Visit the Cannon Beach History Center and Museum.
• Picnic at Tolovana Beach State Recreation Site.
• Go Hiking and Biking at nearby Oswald West State Park.
• Tide Pooling at low tide.
• Enjoy Culinary Experiences at a variety of restaurants and cafes.
• Experience Whale Watching at Ecola State Park.
• Go Horseback Riding during the summer offered by Sea Ranch Stables.
• Enjoy live performances at the Coaster Theatre.
• Bicycle on the sand. Beach Cruisers, Fat Tire Bikes & Toddler Trailers offered by Family FunCycles.
Review Source: Beachcomber Vacation Homes
Listing views: 366 | Month views: 31 | Year views: 77
Listing # 3354
Walk to Beach
4BR | 3BA | Sleeps 8
No Pets Allowed