- Sleeps: 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 2.5 Baths
- Gas Fireplace
- Fenced Yard
Now managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals on the Washington Coast, Latitude Adjustment is a perfect beach getaway!
This modern 2-bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse sleeps six and is a short 5 minute walk to the beach and Discovery Coast Trail. Along with the convenience of direct beach access, this home is also close to Long Beach shopping and restaurants too!
The house features an open floor plan with great room, well equipped kitchen and dining room in sight line. The lower maser tucked behind French doors has jetted tub, separate shower, walk-in closet, and private patio all to itself! The upper master bedroom has it's own full bath and walk in closet. All the rooms are spacious.
Don’t forget to enjoy the inviting loft area and comfortable furnishings where you can kick back and relax while watching your favorite shows on the large flatscreen TV.
Things to know:
- Sorry, no pets allowed at this house.
- Parking Notes: There is parking for one vehicle available in the driveway. There is no street parking. Cars parked on the street may be towed.
- Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
1) Upstairs: Two Queen beds
2) Upstairs Loft: Fold out queen hide a bed with 50” ROKU Smart TV
3) Downstairs: King bed in downstairs bedroom
• 1 Roku Smart TVs (50" loft)
• Fast 100 to 400 MBS high-speed internet
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, toaster, toaster, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls, salad mixer
• Baking: Stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie-cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
*Sorry Absolutely No Pets
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
• Public access to beach • Very Clean Home • Fenced and enclosed yard • Full size washing machine • Full size dryer • Detergent
• Coffee Maker • Dishwasher • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Linens included • Refrigerator/Freezer • Microwave • Toaster • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Pots and Pans
$118 - 367 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Pet Policy:||No Pets Allowed|
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks.
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 436 | Month views: 68 | Year views: 436
Listing # 3205
Latitude Adjustment - New Listing!
Walk to Beach
2BR | 2.5BA | Sleeps 6
No Pets Allowed