- Sleeps: 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- Twin daybed w/twin trundle bed
- Linens included
- 2.5 Baths
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Wifi, 2 Roku Smart TVs
- Gas Fireplace
- Fenced Yard
Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals on the Washington Coast, Laughing Seagull is a modern 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath townhouse just a 5-minute walk to the beach, Discovery Coast Trail, and within one mile of downtown Long Beach.
This beautiful house has a fully equipped kitchen for preparing home-cooked meals and an open living area with a flat-screen TV to host movie nights. The lower maser tucked behind French doors has jetted tub, separate shower, walk-in closet, and private patio all to itself!
• Up to 4 dogs allowed
• $25 per pet per night cleaning charge, plus taxes and fees.
• $500 undisclosed pet fee
• There is only room for 2 cars; one in the garage and one in the driveway.
• On-street parking is not allowed
• 110V outlet near the parking area for EV
• Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
• Plastic dishware for children.
• Kites, sand toys
• Puzzles and Board Games
• Fast 300+ MBS high-speed internet
• Check-in: 4:00 PM
• Check-out: 11:00 AM
• There is an early check-in or late checkout fee. Call 24 hours prior for pricing and availability.
Details on Laughing Seagull
• Bedroom 1: King bed in downstairs bedroom ROKU Smart TV
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed with ROKU Smart TV
• Loft: Twin daybed with twin trundle bed in loft with TV
• Downstairs: Jetted tub and separate shower
• Downstairs: 1/2 bath with toilet and sink on the main level
• Upstairs: Shower/Bathtub off 2nd master suite
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, toaster, waffle maker, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: Nonstick pots and frying pans, mixing bowls
• Baking: 12 cups muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
TVs and Game consoles:
• 2 Roku Smart TVs (42" living room, 32" downstairs bedroom)
• DVD collection and TV in kid’s loft
• Fire Pit (propane supplied)
• Fenced yard, 2 patios
• Propane Grill
• This is a very quiet neighborhood with a shared wall with neighbors. No parties or loud music.
• Family DVD collection
• Clam guns (2), 16 ft fishing pole w/ crab snare
Children welcome, Non smoking only, Pets considered, Family fun and kid friendly, First floor accessible (steps), Call for info on accessibility.
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
• Jetted tub • Firepit • Fireplace • Parking • Deck / Patio • Outdoor Grill • Fenced Yard
• Coffee Maker • Toaster • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Dishwasher Soap • Shampoo • Conditioner • Toilet Paper
$94 - 574 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Check In Time:||4:00PM|
|Check Out Time:||11:00AM|
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks.
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Lighthouse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Bloomer provided a pre arrival handbook and directions, handy if you like the details. Location is easy to get to from the city. The unit was spacious, we were 3 adults 3 kids. There is a short walk to beach. They had two adult bikes in the garage available for use and a clam scoop! We noted a minor detail needing repair and they offered to fix right away. You could pedal from the house along the dunes to the "downtown" in about 10mins. We felt it was good value. —Recent Guest, New Westminster, BC CA
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Listing views: 64 | Month views: 8 | Year views: 64
Listing # 3238
Laughing Seagull - New Listing!
Walk to Beach
2BR | 2.5BA | Sleeps 6