- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 2.5 Baths
- Game Room
Ocean View B Vacation Rental has been a short term rental for over ten years. Many prior guests will remember this home under its prior name: Sunset View Vacation Rental. The Long Beach Daze Vacation Rental next door has also been recently renamed to Ocean View A.
Both Ocean View A and B can be rented separately or together to sleep up to 16 people. Imagine having the entire oceanfront building to yourself, with two adjoining townhouses, each with separate entrances and tons of amenities.
See the Bloomer Estates Vacation Rental listing "Ocean View A and B" to book both homes together.
Ocean View B is on the south side of Ocean View A, with sweeping 180 degrees unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean, Long Beach Peninsula boardwalk, and the distant North Head lighthouse. Guests love being within 50 yards of the beach and the Discovery Trail.
Both Ocean View A and B are within a 5-minute walk to the heart of downtown Long Beach, Washington. There is no other vacation rental this size that is as close to the ocean and downtown.
Relax with your friends and family on one of two ocean-facing decks. These decks are perfect for barbecues (propane grill included), enjoying sunsets, watching the annual kite festival, and observing the local wildlife, including whales, bald eagles, peregrine falcons, osprey, deer, the occasional bear, or coyote.
Dog-friendly (two max): $25/pet/day fee applies
• 3rd Floor: Main Bedroom. King Bed, 32” Smart TV, attached bath with shower/tub, double vanity, private balcony.
• 3rd Floor: 2nd Bedroom: 1 bunk bed with two singles, 2nd bunk bed with single on top, double on the bottom. Hallway access to the bathroom
• 1st Floor: Queen Bed, 32” Smart TV, Bathroom with Shower/Tub
2 1/2 Bathrooms
1) 3rd Floor: Shower/Tub combo, double vanity, bidet
2) 2nd Floor: Single Vanity and toilet.
3) 1st Floor: Shower/Tub Combo, single vanity
TVs and Game consoles
3 TVs plus a Wii Game console
1) 50” Samsung Smart TV in living room
2) 32” Roku Smart TV in the Main bedroom
3) 32" Samsung Smart TV in the first-floor bedroom
4) Wii Game in Garage
Pet Supplies ($25 per pet per day fee applies)
• Dog dishes
• Indoor dog fencing, in garage
• Ironing board
• Basket for clothes
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, tea kettle, Keurig single cup.
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, electric grill, toaster, crockpot, waffle maker, toaster, hand mixer, Foreman Grill.
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, non-stick sauté pans, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls, salad mixer
• Baking: 12 cups muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons. We have plastic dishware for children.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
*Rates are subject to change and may vary
View Availability & Instant Quote. Easy Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival and departure dates for rates and booking details
Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
• Very Clean Home • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Linens included • 55" or larger Smart TVs • Pool Table • Deck chairs & table • Refrigerator/Freezer • Microwave • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Dishwasher • Waffle Maker • Blender • Food Processor • Kitchen Aid Blender • Electric Skillet • Crock pot • Electric Handmixer • Toaster oven • Barbecue Utensils • Whisks • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Pots and Pans • Full size washing machine • Full size dryer • Detergent • Iron • Ironing board • Beach Towels
$205 - 808 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY: Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Lighthouse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 585 | Month views: 168 | Year views: 585
Listing # 3157
Ocean View B - Game Room
3BR | 2.5BA | Sleeps 8