- Sleeps: 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- 1 Bunk Bed (2 twins) & 1 Daybed (twin) with Trundle (twin)
- Linens included
- 3 Baths
- Wood Fireplace
- Wood Stove
Newly Remodeled - Gorgeous!
Welcome to Poppy’s Place! Located smack dab in the heart of the Presidential Streets of Cannon Beach, this neighborhood home is close to everything. Only eleven houses from the beach (yes, we counted!), this newly remodeled 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home is situated about halfway between the unique and exciting downtown Cannon Beach shopping/dining district and the world-renowned Haystack Rock. You’ll be on a quiet street, yet in the middle of all the action – truly the best of both worlds.
The bright blue exterior will capture your eye as you pull up to the home. The home's casual outdoor living space out front sets the tone for relaxation, inviting you to unwind with a morning coffee or gather for evening smores made over the tabletop fireplace. The potted flowers and beautiful landscaping make the atmosphere relaxing and cozy.
Stepping inside the front door, you will find yourself in the spacious living/dining room. Here the large bay window allows in a ton of sunlight, making the space seem even larger. A stone fireplace and the wood panel ceiling give the room a cottage feel, helping you relax almost immediately. There is seating for 6 people on the leather couch and two chairs in front of the fireplace. Off to the side is the dining table with seating for 10. This is a great place for the entire family to gather to dine, or for board games in the evening.
The kitchen is just off this open space, and boasts stainless steel appliances, tons of counter space and a breakfast bar that seats 3. Fully equipped, you will find everything you need including a double oven, gas stove, microwave, large refrigerator, and dishwasher. Whether you're a seasoned chef or just looking to prepare quick beach snacks, this kitchen is ready for every occasion.
On the other side of the kitchen and towards the back of this single level home is the family room. This entertaining space is where the family will most likely spend time when they are not at the beach or exploring downtown Cannon Beach. It includes a large wall mounted TV, sofa, loveseat, and two ottomans. The sun room extends this space when the double doors are open and includes a table that seats 6 people, a stationary bike, and numerous board games. This space is kept warm on chillier days with a wood burning stove. The numerous windows make this room bright and open and offer beautiful views of the landscaping that surrounds the home.
Three of the bedrooms are clustered together down a short hallway off the dining area. The primary bedroom features a King bed, closet, and wall mounted TV. A clear glass barn door leads to the attached spa-like bathroom that includes a large soaking tub, separate shower, separate toilet area and double vanity. The other two bedrooms along this hallway share a hall bath that has a shower/tub combo and single vanity. The first bedroom is perfect for kids with a Twin Daybed/with twin trundle, and a Twin over Twin bunk bed. There is a closet in this bedroom, and additional storage can be found within the stairs leading to the upper bunk. The third bedroom features a Queen bed.
The fourth bedroom is located on the other side of the home near the entrance to the garage. Here you will find a Queen bed. Just outside the entrance to this room is the third full bathroom which has a single vanity and walk in shower. This bedroom and bathroom are easily accessible from the family room off the kitchen.
Located just south of central downtown Cannon Beach, and only two blocks from the beach, Poppy’s Place is a beautiful oasis. It is an easy stroll into both the downtown area and mid-town, where you will find numerous shops and restaurants. If you rent bikes, you can easily get around the area and not need a car. This vacation home is great for families, or a group of friends looking to get away from the stress of everyday life.
1 or 2 dogs (but no more please) may join you at Poppy's Place. Please note we charge $60 per dog per stay.
Poppy’s Place and Beachcomber Vacation Homes … find your shell.
Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party travel site service fees!
• 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms • 1 King bed • 2 Queen beds • 1 Bunk Bed (2 twins) • 1 Daybed (twin) with Trundle (twin) • Fireplace • Double Oven • TV's • Wifi • Stationary bike • Board games • Wood burning stove • Outdoor furniture • Long Term Stays Allowed
$381 - 1084 /Night
Deposits & Policies
Things to See & Do
• Sandcastle Contest: This popular event typically takes place in June and features impressive sandcastle creations along the beach.
• Stormy Weather Arts Festival: Held in November, this event celebrates the arts and includes art gallery showcases, live music, and a weekend full of creative activities.
• Cannon Beach Yoga Festival: An annual event focused on yoga and wellness, often taking place in February or March.
• 4th of July Parade and Fireworks: Cannon Beach hosts patriotic festivities, including a parade and fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
• Spring Unveiling Arts Festival: This art-focused festival takes place in April and showcases the latest works from local artists.
• Cottage & Garden Tour: Usually held in September, this event allows visitors to explore some of the town's charming cottages and beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Cannon Beach Farmers Market: Running from June through September, this weekly market offers fresh produce, local artisan products, and more.
• Sandcastle Day: Another sandcastle-building event that often occurs in July and provides a fun, family-friendly activity on the beach.
•Sandcastle Contest: This popular event typically takes place in June and features impressive sandcastle creations along the beach.
•Stormy Weather Arts Festival: Held in November, this event celebrates the arts and includes art gallery showcases, live music, and a weekend full of creative activities.
•4th of July Parade and Fireworks: Cannon Beach hosts patriotic festivities, including a parade and fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
•Get Lit at the Beach: A gathering for readers with bestselling and award winning authors.
•Cottage & Garden Tour: Usually held in September, this event allows visitors to explore some of the town's charming cottages and beautifully landscaped gardens.
•Cannon Beach Farmers Market: Running from June through September, this weekly market offers fresh produce, local artisan products, and more.
•Sandcastle Day: Another sandcastle-building event that often occurs in July and provides a fun, family-friendly activity on the beach.
•Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival: A two-week series of premium small group wine and culinary experiences in October.
*Be sure to check the official local CannonBeach.org website for the most up-to-date information on these annual events.
Listing views: 800 | Month views: 73 | Year views: 139
Listing # 3378
Poppy's Place - New Dog Friendly Getaway!
Walk to Beach
4BR | 3BA | Sleeps 10