- Sleeps: 6
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 King Bed
- 3 Queen Beds
- Linens included
- 4 Baths
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Fireplace
- Fenced Yard
This upscale beach cottage is the perfect accommodation for your Cannon Beach vacation! With luxury touches throughout, distinctive craftmanship and a great location, your family will be blown away! This 4-bedroom vacation home offers tons of space both inside and out making it an excellent choice for your extended family or group of friends!
When you arrive at Rees Cottage you will fall in love with the large living area just inside the front door. The large windows throughout the room let the sun in and the handcrafted stone fireplace invites you to sit down and relax. There is a large flat screen TV and plenty of seating for everyone to gather after a day exploring the beach and surrounding area. Just off the living area is the rec room which has a folding table for guest use as well as a couch and couple of chairs. This space can be used as the kid’s area, or as a cozy space away to read a book or write in a journal.
The updated, galley style kitchen is just beyond the living area and offers plenty of counter space for making a full meal, or just a quick snack. At the far end of the kitchen is the dining table that seats 6 comfortably. Next to the dining table is the door to the grassy back yard…a quiet outdoor space with seating for end of the day games or just catching up with everyone!
Also located on the first level of this home are (3) bedrooms. The first bedroom features a queen bed and has direct access to the full bathroom on this level. This bathroom has a shower only and also opens into the front rec room. The other two bedrooms each have a queen bed. A powder room can be found under the stairs.
Upstairs there is a second living area with a large wall mounted TV above a second fireplace. A wet bar with small refrigerator is located just inside the doors to the balcony overlooking the back yard. On the balcony you will find two Adirondack chairs and a small table for having your morning coffee, of midafternoon glass of wine. A laundry room is just down the hall. Also located on this level is the master bedroom suite.
This quiet oasis is spacious, bright and features a King bed. A desk is just inside the door of this room in case you must work on vacation. The large spa-like master bathroom is attached and includes a double vanity, large soaking tub, and separate shower.
This beautiful home is just four houses from the beach, and two blocks from downtown Cannon Beach. Whether you want to walk the sandy beach looking for shells or stroll through town shopping or eating at one of the areas spectacular restaurants, you will not need a car when you stay here. With its ideal location, inviting charm, and comfortable furnishings, Rees Cottage is the key to unlocking daily adventures and irreplaceable memories.
• Close to the beach and downtown Cannon Beach
• 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
• 1 king bed
• 3 queen beds
• laundry room with washer/dryer
• front porch
• large back yard
• upstairs wet bar
• upper deck on the back of the house
• TV room
• fireplace in living room
• gas fireplace in upstairs sitting room
Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability & Instant Quote. Easy Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival and departure dates for current rates and booking
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
• Driveway • Wet Bar • Backyard • Extra Pillows & Blankets
$333 - 778 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|No Pets Allowed
Things to See & Do
•Sandcastle Contest: This popular event typically takes place in June and features impressive sandcastle creations along the beach.
• Stormy Weather Arts Festival: Held in November, this event celebrates the arts and includes art gallery showcases, live music, and a weekend full of creative activities.
• 4th of July Parade and Fireworks: Cannon Beach hosts patriotic festivities, including a parade and fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
• Get Lit at the Beach: A gathering for readers with bestselling and award winning authors.
• Cottage & Garden Tour: Usually held in September, this event allows visitors to explore some of the town's charming cottages and beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Cannon Beach Farmers Market: Running from June through September, this weekly market offers fresh produce, local artisan products, and more.
• Sandcastle Day: Another sandcastle-building event that often occurs in July and provides a fun, family-friendly activity on the beach.
• Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival: A two-week series of premium small group wine and culinary experiences in October.
*Be sure to check the official CannonBeach.org website for the most up-to-date information on these annual events.
• Explore Tide Pools at Haystack Rock.
• Beachcomb the shoreline.
• Hiking with Viewpoints at Ecola State Park & Indian Beach.
• Visit Art Galleries.
• Experience the Sandcastle Contest in June.
• Enjoy Downtown Specialty Shopping.
• Visit the Cannon Beach History Center and Museum.
• Picnic at Tolovana Beach State Recreation Site.
• Go Hiking and Biking at nearby Oswald West State Park.
• Tide Pooling at low tide.
• Enjoy Culinary Experiences at a variety of restaurants and cafes.
• Experience Whale Watching at Ecola State Park.
• Go Horseback Riding during the summer offered by Sea Ranch Stables.
• Enjoy live performances at the Coaster Theatre.
• Bicycle on the sand. Beach Cruisers, Fat Tire Bikes & Toddler Trailers offered by Family FunCycles.
Listing views: 981 | Month views: 42 | Year views: 80
Listing # 3209
Walk to Beach
4BR | 4BA | Sleeps 6
No Pets Allowed