- Sleeps: 16
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 King Beds
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Twin over Double Bunk Beds, 1 Twin Bunk Bed & 1 Twin Daybed
- Linens included
- 3 Baths
- Hot Tub
- Wifi, Smart TV
- Gas Fireplace
Your guests will flip when they climb to the top of Rockaway Breakaway and see its entire rooftop is an ocean view deck with a large hot tub under the stars! But that’s just the frosting on the cake for this fantastic home—it’s a vacation palace designed to happily entertain lots of guests under one roof.
The second-floor west wall of windows provides mesmerizing views. Your front door is only steps from public access to miles of level sand on Rockaway Beach with restaurants and shops close by. But it’s the spacious great room, thoughtfully furnished to accommodate your guests, that makes this home so inviting.
You’ll find a leather sectional with recliners, plenty of comfortable seating, two beautiful granite dining tables with padded chairs, a breakfast bar for three facing into the fully equipped chef’s kitchen, a 85" TV, and an electric fireplace.
The kids will enjoy the basket of toys and games and everyone will be impressed with the evening lighting design that creates maximum relaxation. Rockaway Breakaway creates an aesthetic experience that is a combination of color, lighting, and artistic design.
It’s an ideal space whether you are celebrating a family or friends’ reunion or gathering with co-workers for a company retreat. With five spacious bedrooms, some with multiple beds, Rockaway Breakaway lends itself to multiple-family vacations, too.
The custom wood staircase serves as the center of two floors of graciously arranged rooms and leads your guests up to the flat roof for sky-high views of astonishing sunsets. Give your friends and family a whole new breakaway perspective on the delights of Rockaway Beach with a stay in this unique and versatile home!
MAIN LEVEL: ENTRY LEVEL:
Bedroom 1: One King Bed, 55” TV
Bedroom 2: One Double on Bottom Twin on Top Bunk Bed, One Twin Bunk Bed, 55" TV
Bedroom 3: One King Bed, One Double on Bottom Twin on Top Bunk Bed, One Twin Daybed, 55" TV
Living Room: 85" TV, Electric Fireplace
Bedroom 4: One Queen Bed, 55” TV
Bedroom 5: One King Bed, One Twin Bunk Bed, 55" TV, One Full Bathroom (Walk-in Shower Only)
Hallway: One Half Bath
*Each home is individually owned. Amenities and furnishings are subject to change at any time. For questions on this, please contact our office.
This home is Dog Friendly!
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party travel site service fees!
• Streaming Service Available • Chef’s kitchen • 85" TV • 5 - 55" TV’s • Electric Fireplace • Board Games • Books • Balcony • Covered Porch • Deck/Patio • Grill/BBQ • Outdoor Furniture • Stairs into Home.
• Coffee Maker • Toaster • Toaster Oven • Cooking Basics (Spices and Oil) • Highchair. • High Touch Surfaces Cleaned with Disinfectant • No Contact Check in and Check Out • Towels and Bedding Washed in 60C/140F Water.
$323 - 1799 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Halloween Town: October
Kite Festival: September
4th of July Celebration
Artisans Market: June
Arts & Crafts Fair: August
Visit RockawayBeach.net for current dates and details.
• Beach Activities: Rockaway Beach boasts a scenic sandy coastline, perfect for sunbathing, beach combing, building sandcastles, beach volleyball, and enjoying stunning sunsets.
• Twin Rocks: Take a stroll to Twin Rocks, iconic rock formations just offshore from the beach, which are a great spot for photography.
• Crabbing and Clamming: Engage in crabbing and clamming in the nearby bays and estuaries. Check for regulations and licenses before you go.
• Fishing: Enjoy some fishing off the shore or consider booking a fishing charter for deep-sea fishing experiences.
• Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad: Take a ride on the historic Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad, which offers scenic tours along the coastline.
• Tillamook Creamery: Visit the nearby Tillamook Creamery to learn about cheese-making, sample delicious cheeses, and enjoy ice cream. About a 15-mile drive.
• Antique Shopping: Explore the antique stores in Rockaway Beach for unique finds and treasures.
• Jetty Fishery: Visit the Jetty Fishery, where you can buy fresh seafood or try your hand at crabbing and fishing.
• Nehalem Bay State Park: Head to Nehalem Bay State Park for hiking, picnicking, and bird-watching opportunities. Approximately 14 miles away.
• Kayaking and Paddleboarding: Rent a kayak or paddleboard to explore the serene waters of the nearby rivers and bays.
• Twin Rocks Friends Camp for Retreats and Conference Facilities.
• Lake Lytle: Picnic, fish, or paddle board on calm waters at Lake Lytle. A small lake located in Rockaway Beach.
• Beach Bonfires: Check local regulations and have a beach bonfire with family and friends for a cozy evening experience.
• Visit Garibaldi: Take a short drive to Garibaldi, a charming coastal town, and explore their marina, restaurants, and shops.
• Whale Watching: During whale migration seasons, you might be able to spot some whales from the shore so bring your binoculars. For a better view, try nearby Neahkahnie Mountain about 16-miles north.
• Cape Meares Lighthouse: Visit the nearby Cape Meares Lighthouse and explore the surrounding state park with scenic views.
• Biking: Bring or rent a bike to explore the town and nearby scenic trails.
• Golfing: Enjoy a round of golf just 15 miles away at Alderbrook Golf Course in Tillamook.
Review Source: Meredith Lodging
Listing views: 2,070 | Month views: 5 | Year views: 2,070
Listing # 3322
Rockaway Breakaway - Holiday Getaway! Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
5BR | 3BA | Sleeps 16