- Sleeps: 6
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Queen Beds
- 3 Twin Beds
- Linens included
- 2 Baths
- Gas Fireplace
Why did the little bird cross the beach? To get to Sandpiper 1388, of course - it’s the closest she can get to a stupendous shelter and still be on the sand!
A spacious wall of windows greets you upon your arrival of the Cannon Beach rental and welcomes you to the open living area and dining area, with a table set for six. Guests can socialize with each other in the adjacent seating area in comfy chairs and a couch. Turn on the gas fireplace and settle in to take in the view through expansive windows where the rolling Pacific is always on display.
When the evening rolls in, it might be time for movie night ! If anyone’s brought along a little work to catch up on, or if you just need to check in with the office, there’s a great nook off the living room to make into your temporary office.
The kitchen is fully equipped and stocked with everything you need to prepare a casual meal, or a fancy gourmet treat! Enjoy a small table and all white appliances, and for your longer stays or post-beach adventures, you’ll appreciate the laundry room’s washer/dryer for a quick clean up – less dirty clothes to bring home!
Off the living room, a small hallway leads to a bathroom and a bedroom that has one queen and one twin sized bed in it. 17 steps takes you upstairs to the master bedroom that has a queen sized bed, ocean views and a TV. Two other bedrooms upstairs offer plenty of sleeping arrangements, one room with a queen bed and the 2nd with two twins. The upstairs bathroom with a shower/tub combo is roomy enough for a soak after a fun filled day on the beach or a leisurely walk or a cardio hike!
The front of the home is where your outdoor living begins. It’s a short four steps up from the walkway to a deck you've always dreamt about, with views of the beach and the ocean, picnic tables for dining or just relaxing, lots of seating for sunbathing and a charcoal grill ready to cook up the day’s catch or some impromptu s’mores! Theres also a line of adirondack chairs to chill in, read or just kick back and listen to the surf.
Located in a quiet midtown neighborhood, you’ll be walking distance to all you could desire, with restaurants, coffee roasters, brewers, galleries, and shops nearby. Save gas and watch your steps multiply without even trying!
Gather your favorite flock of friends and family and skip away soon to Sandpiper 1388.
Sandpiper 1388 and Beachcomber Vacation Homes … find your shell.
Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen, 1 Twin
Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen
Bedroom 3 - 2 Twins
Bedroom 4 - 1 Queen
Large Group Lodging! Need more space for friends and family? Sleep up to 21 guests in these 3 vacation rentals located on Pacific. These homes line the beach next to each other! Sandpiper 1388: Pet Friendly, (Sleeps 6). Windjammer: Pet Friendly, (Sleeps 9). Seahorse: Pet Friendly, (Sleeps 6).
Dog Friendly! We charge $60 per dog per stay.
Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
$383 - 1648 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
• Sandcastle Contest: This popular event typically takes place in June and features impressive sandcastle creations along the beach.
• Stormy Weather Arts Festival: Held in November, this event celebrates the arts and includes art gallery showcases, live music, and a weekend full of creative activities.
• Cannon Beach Yoga Festival: An annual event focused on yoga and wellness, often taking place in February or March.
• 4th of July Parade and Fireworks: Cannon Beach hosts patriotic festivities, including a parade and fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
• Spring Unveiling Arts Festival: This art-focused festival takes place in April and showcases the latest works from local artists.
• Cottage & Garden Tour: Usually held in September, this event allows visitors to explore some of the town's charming cottages and beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Cannon Beach Farmers Market: Running from June through September, this weekly market offers fresh produce, local artisan products, and more.
• Sandcastle Day: Another sandcastle-building event that often occurs in July and provides a fun, family-friendly activity on the beach.
• Spring and Fall Wine Walks: Cannon Beach hosts wine tasting events in the spring and fall, allowing attendees to sample wines from local wineries while exploring the town's art galleries.
Be sure to check in with local sources or the official CannonBeach.org website for the most up-to-date information on these annual events.
• Explore Tide Pools at Haystack Rock.
• Beachcomb the shoreline.
• Hiking with Viewpoints at Ecola State Park & Indian Beach.
• Visit Art Galleries.
• Experience the Sandcastle Contest in June.
• Enjoy Downtown Specialty Shopping.
• Visit the Cannon Beach History Center and Museum.
• Picnic at Tolovana Beach State Recreation Site.
• Go Hiking and Biking at nearby Oswald West State Park.
• Tide Pooling at low tide.
• Enjoy Culinary Experiences at a variety of restaurants and cafes.
• Experience Whale Watching at Ecola State Park.
• Go Horseback Riding during the summer offered by Sea Ranch Stables.
• Enjoy live performances at the Coaster Theatre.
• Bicycle on the sand. Beach Cruisers, Fat Tire Bikes & Toddler Trailers offered by Family FunCycles.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ —Leslie Yakima, US
Review Source: Beachcomber Vacation Homes
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ —Susan Ridgefield, US
Review Source: Beachcomber Vacation Homes
Listing views: 4,102 | Month views: 1 | Year views: 2,030
Listing # 3165
4BR | 2BA | Sleeps 6