Walk to beach
Aerial view of Heceta Beach
Stella loves us sunsets
Family room with entrance to 2nd deck
Kitchen stocked for cooking
3 Twin XL beds in bedroom #3
- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Queen Beds
- 3 Twin Beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Linens included
- 2 Baths
- Unfenced Yard
Use code SAVE200SEPT to get $200 off for a 7-day rental in September 2023.
Welcome to Sandpiper Shores, in the Heceta Beach area of Florence, Oregon. This stylish 3-bedroom, 2-bath home offers peek-a-boo ocean views and sounds from the top deck.
We are dog friendly. Just 100ft down our road, the local hobbit trail is a 7-minute walk, leading you through dunes & to miles of beautiful sandy beaches. Heceta public beach access is also 1/2 mile away.
Sandpiper Shores boasts a great location, conveniently situated only 10 minutes from the historic Old Town of Florence.
The house has three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a dining room, a kitchen and a family room with couches, a 50" TV, and access to the back deck and lawn. The family room has a queen sofa pullout.
One bedroom with a queen bed and a full bath is downstairs. Upstairs has the 2nd full bathroom in the master suite with a queen size bed and the upper deck with ocean views, and the 3rd bedroom with 3 XL-Twin beds.
The kitchen is equipped for cooking meals. Washer and dryer onsite and some games and beach supplies are available to guests. Air conditioning is in the family room only and fans are provided.
Private backyard with deck, grill, and corn toss.
Strong Wifi throughout the house and decks with a mesh network and 400 Mbps Internet for streaming and remote work.
There is parking for 3 cars depending on size (one under the carport and 2 in the driveway). There is no street parking. The neighborhood is a peaceful beach community.
The home sleeps 8.
Access to the entire house and property
Other things to note
The local hobbit trail to the beach is about 100 feet away from the front door and approximately a 7 minute walk. It is not a strenuous walk, but if you choose not to walk there is public beach access at Heceta Beach County Park, a 1/2 mile away with paid parking.
• 50" HDTV with Roku and YouTube TV streaming subscription • Free driveway parking on premises – 3 spaces • Workspace • AC & Heating - split type ductless system • Extra pillows and blankets • Room-darkening shades • Security cameras on property. We have one outdoor security camera in the front driveway facing toward the road. It will be on during your stay. • Private backyard – Not fully fenced. • Outdoor dining area • Private BBQ grill: gas • An open space on the property is usually covered in grass. • Pets allowed. Assistance animals are always allowed. • Long term stays allowed. Allow stay for 28 days or more. • Self check-in • Smart lock • Walking distance to beach • Ocean views from top deck
• Coffee maker: drip coffee maker, Keurig coffee machine • Hair dryer • Shampoo & conditioner • Shower gel • Cleaning products • Children’s dinnerware • Children’s books and toys for ages 5-10 years old • Books & games
$200 - 335 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Cancellation Policy:||100% refund 24 hours after booking accepted - 50% refund 30 days before check-in|
~Other Credit Card
|Check In Time:||4:00PM|
|Check Out Time:||10:00AM|
|Pet Deposit:||$50 Pet fee|
|Other Policies:||• Quiet hours 10pm - 7am
• Please be respectful of neighbors
• There is only parking for 3 cars. Do not park on the back lawn which would damage the septic.
• Please clean up after your dog
• The hobbit trail to the beach is for walking only. Not bicycles or motorized vehicles allowed.
• No open flames on the property (fires, candles, fireplace)
• Don't move the barbecue as it is a safe distance from the house
• No smoking or vaping in the house
• Please shake out the sand from clothes outside before putting them in the washing machine
• There is a hose in the front of the house for cleaning sandy feet and friendly furballs
• Please wash the dishes and place on the drying rack before checking out.
• Before leaving stripping the sheets and pillowcases used and getting them started in the washing machine would be a huge help, but not mandatory.
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
|Minimum Stay:||3-days weekdays 2- nights weekend|
Things to See & Do
Things to do in Florence, Oregon: Visit Heceta Head Lighthouse: Located a short drive north of Florence, this picturesque lighthouse offers breathtaking views of the coastline. Take a tour of the lighthouse and enjoy the scenic coastal trails.
Stroll along Historic Old Town Florence: Discover charming boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, and cafes in this historic district. Don't miss the Siuslaw River Bridge, a beautiful Art Deco-style bridge that spans the river.
Go sandboarding: Try sandboarding or sand sledding on the dunes. It's a unique and exciting activity that provides an adrenaline rush.
Explore the Sea Lion Caves: Located just a few miles north of Florence, the Sea Lion Caves are the largest sea caves in the United States and home to a colony of wild sea lions. Take an elevator down to explore the caves and observe the sea lions in their natural habitat.
Hike the Hobbit Trail: This enchanting trail, named after its resemblance to the hobbit's Shire from "The Lord of the Rings," leads you through a lush coastal forest and ends at a beautiful, secluded beach.
Visit Darlingtonia State Natural Site: Explore the unique Darlingtonia bog, which is home to the rare and carnivorous Darlingtonia californica plant, also known as the cobra lily. Take a walk on the boardwalk and observe these fascinating plants up close.
Play golf at Sandpines Golf Links: If you enjoy golf, head to Sandpines Golf Links, a championship course with stunning views of the surrounding dunes and forests.
Take a scenic drive along the Pacific Coast Highway: Enjoy the breathtaking views as you drive along Highway 101, which runs along the Oregon coastline. There are numerous pullouts and viewpoints where you can stop to admire the scenery and take photos.
Explore the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area: Rent an ATV or take a guided dune buggy tour to experience the stunning sandy dunes and enjoy thrilling rides.
Listing views: 749 | Month views: 117 | Year views: 749
Listing # 3368
Sandpiper Shores - New!! Walk to Heceta Beach, Dog Friendly
Walk to Beach
3BR | 2BA | Sleeps 8