- Sleeps: 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 King Beds
- 3 Queen Beds
- 1 Trundle Bed
- Linens included
- 5 Baths
- Game Room
- Gas Fireplace
Just 15 minutes south of Cannon Beach, in Cove Beach, you will find beautiful Santo Cristo! This stunning home incorporates a Northwest design, complete with a wall of expansive windows to take advantage of breathtaking ocean views.
Santo Cristo gives you all the room you could ever need and a location to match. The open floor plan is spacious, yet cozy and perfect for entertaining extended family and friends.
There are three levels in this 4800 sq. ft. home. The Main Floor is the hub of this home. Here guests will find vaulted ceilings with skylights, an enormous wall of windows in the main living area where you can see whales offshore or take in massive storm waves rolling into Gull Rock. You will be amazed by the nearby wildlife, including elk and bald eagles, and let us not forget the amazing sunsets!
The living area on this floor has plenty of seating and an electric fireplace to warm up on those chilly Oregon evenings. Just off the living room is the dining area with its own wall of windows, a table that has seating for twelve, as well as three additional seats at the kitchen island.
The kitchen is perfect for the serious chef in your group, complete with double KitchenAid ovens, a 6-burner gas range top, and large island with a prep sink. French doors from the kitchen lead out to the sunroom, a perfect spot for your morning coffee and a good book.
One of 2 King Suites is also located on this level, just off the living room. This private master suite has a king bed, additional sitting area, and access out to the backyard. The en-suite bathroom has a double vanity, walk-in rainfall shower and a stand-alone soaking tub.
You will find the second spacious King Suite on this floor just past the entryway. This room has a king-sized bed, as well as an en-suite bathroom with a shower-tub combo. The third bedroom on this floor has a queen bed and is located next to the hallway powder room.
This main level also provides access to the multi-tiered outdoor deck, perfect for outdoor dining and taking in the salt air with a glass of wine.
On the upper level you will find a spacious loft with plenty of natural light, a 41" flat-screen TV, and office space. There is also a queen sleeper sofa with adjacent full bath with shower/tub combination.
The lower level of the home is a walk-out basement with two more bedrooms, both with queen beds and access to a second sunroom with plenty of seating and a beautiful wall of windows. These bedrooms share a hall bathroom that has a shower/tub combo.
This lower level also features a second living area with a 66" flat-screen TV and sectional couch with room for 7-10 viewers. Adjacent to this is the great room/game room, complete with a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and checkers set. Many family memories will be made in this room!
Secluded Beach ~ Just a 10-minute walk and you will discover a gently sloped path to a secluded beach. When high tide rolls in you may find it to be a bit rocky, where low tide will reveal tidal pools for exploring.
Santo Cristo was renovated with large groups in mind and offers the perfect balance of comfort, relaxation, and luxury. This is the perfect home for your next escape to the Oregon coast!
Some of the coast's most charming towns, including Cannon Beach and Manzanita are only a 10 to 15 minute drive away. Nearby Oswald West State Park offers miles of hiking trails and is only two miles south. Short Sands Beach, popular with the surfing crowd is also a short walk from the home. Plenty to do, to see and to please everyone in your group!
Santo Cristo and Beachcomber Vacation Homes ... find your shell
Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability & Instant Quote. Easy Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival and departure dates for rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party travel site service fees!
(Be sure to check out the beautiful floor plan under the Virtual Tour link)
• 5 Bedrooms including 2 King Suites, 3 Queens, 1 Trundle Bed • 4 Full Bathrooms 1 Half Bathroom • 4800 sq. ft. Home • Full Kitchen with Dishwasher • Gas Range • Washer and Dryer • Cable and Wifi • Gas Fireplace • 2 TV's - 1 Downstairs, 1 Upstairs • Living Room, Theatre Game Room, Sunroom & Family Room • Ping-Pong • Shuffleboard • Gas Grill • Backyard Patio • Ocean View • 10 Minute Walk to the Beach • Parking for 4 Cars on Property ** Pets are NOT allowed **
Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Toaster, Blender, Seafood Cracker Set, Spices/Cooking Oil, Bean Grinder, Mixer.
$708 - 1236 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Pet Policy:||No Pets Allowed|
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
•Sandcastle Contest: This popular event typically takes place in June and features impressive sandcastle creations along the beach.
• Stormy Weather Arts Festival: Held in November, this event celebrates the arts and includes art gallery showcases, live music, and a weekend full of creative activities.
• 4th of July Parade and Fireworks: Cannon Beach hosts patriotic festivities, including a parade and fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
• Get Lit at the Beach: A gathering for readers with bestselling and award winning authors.
• Cottage & Garden Tour: Usually held in September, this event allows visitors to explore some of the town's charming cottages and beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Cannon Beach Farmers Market: Running from June through September, this weekly market offers fresh produce, local artisan products, and more.
• Sandcastle Day: Another sandcastle-building event that often occurs in July and provides a fun, family-friendly activity on the beach.
• Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival: A two-week series of premium small group wine and culinary experiences in October.
*Be sure to check the official CannonBeach.org website for the most up-to-date information on these annual events.
• Explore Tide Pools at Haystack Rock.
• Beachcomb the shoreline.
• Hiking with Viewpoints at Ecola State Park & Indian Beach.
• Visit Art Galleries.
• Experience the Sandcastle Contest in June.
• Enjoy Downtown Specialty Shopping.
• Visit the Cannon Beach History Center and Museum.
• Picnic at Tolovana Beach State Recreation Site.
• Go Hiking and Biking at nearby Oswald West State Park.
• Tide Pooling at low tide.
• Enjoy Culinary Experiences at a variety of restaurants and cafes.
• Experience Whale Watching at Ecola State Park.
• Go Horseback Riding during the summer offered by Sea Ranch Stables.
• Enjoy live performances at the Coaster Theatre.
• Bicycle on the sand. Beach Cruisers, Fat Tire Bikes & Toddler Trailers offered by Family FunCycles.
Property Manager: Using beachcomber was excellent from the start. The website is great and every detail was available. The pictures of the house were accurate but the property itself was better then even the pictures showed.
Property: This house was absolutely beautiful. Our family was able to relax with a beautiful view, unwind in the back patio area, play games in the lower level and we all had great comfy bedrooms to sleep in. The kitchen was gorgeous and had everything we needed. —Linda from Westminister
Review Source: Beachcomber Vacation Homes
Listing views: 9,095 | Month views: 1 | Year views: 1,038
Listing # 2562
Santo Cristo - Perfectly Appointed for Large Groups
5BR | 5BA | Sleeps 12
No Pets Allowed