- Sleeps: 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 2 Baths
- Gas Fireplace
Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals, Stay Salty is an oceanfront third-level condominium with UNBELIEVABLE views.
This condo is pet-friendly ($25/pet/night fee applies), has high-speed Free Wi-Fi, as well as elevator access.
Guests love the west-facing living room, dining room, and kitchen with floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall windows that capture spectacular views of the beach, Pacific Ocean, boardwalk, and distant North Head lighthouse. The private balcony is perfect for watching the ever-changing scenery and viewing sunsets.
Stay Salty is an easy 5-minute walk to the local bakery, family-dining, local pubs and distilleries, souvenir shops, ice cream parlors, two mini-golf courses, a go-kart course, the kite museum, and a local renowned candy store.
Once parked in the reserved covered and single uncovered parking spots, guests may never have to drive again until departure time. The ocean is easily accessible from a nearby trail. A newly renovated theater playing all the latest movies just opened within a 5-minute walk for evening entertainment.
This home is pet-friendly, allowing up to two small dogs. The $25 per pet per day pet fee applies.
See host site for pet policy.
1) Bedroom 1: Ocean view with King Bed and ensuite bathroom with bathtub and shower
2) Bedroom 2: King Bed with ensuite bathroom with shower
3) Living Room: Queen Bed Sofa Bed in living room
1) Bedroom 1: Single sink vanity with tub/shower combo with standard and rain shower heads with wand
2) Bedroom 2: Single sink vanity with standing shower
TVs and Game consoles
• 55” Smart TV in Living Room
Two well-behaved dogs are allowed.
• Dog Dishes
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, tea kettle, Keurig single-cup
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, toaster, waffle maker, toaster
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls
• Baking: 12 cups muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, casserole dishes, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, tongs, can opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, juice glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons, reusable growler
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
• Toys: puzzles, playing cards
• Ironing board
• Basket for clothes
• Very Clean Home • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Microwave • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Barbecue Utensils • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Pots and Pans • Full size washing machine • Full size dryer • Detergent
$122 - 769 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
This condo was exceptional. Very clean and comfortable. It is in a perfect location between the Discovery trail and town. We will be back for sure —David M., Milwaukie, OR
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
My only recommendation would be to have manuals for the apparatuses: Ex:coffee machine, and a guest book
would be nice. Other than that, the place was wonderful. —Marie-France M
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Listing views: 1,393 | Month views: 4 | Year views: 1,393
Listing # 3171
Stay Salty - Top Floor Views, Elevator
2BR | 2BA | Sleeps 6