- Sleeps: 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- Linens included
- 2 Baths
Welcome to your dream oceanfront getaway in beautiful Cove Beach! Sunset Cove is an exquisite 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home that offers an unparalleled coastal experience with its prime location and breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. Located nine miles south of Cannon Beach, this vacation home is a short 15-minute drive to the shops and restaurants, art galleries and breweries of this beloved town.
As you step into this coastal haven, you'll immediately be captivated by the open floor plan that seamlessly blends the kitchen, dining area, and living room into a spacious and inviting communal space. With light colored walls and ceilings with wooden beams, this space is bright and makes you want to settle in immediately. Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the main living area ensure that you'll never miss a moment of the mesmerizing ocean vistas that stretch out before you.
Prepare your favorite meals in the fully-equipped kitchen, complete with modern appliances and ample counter space. Then enjoy your culinary creations at the dining table that seats 6 while being enveloped by the ever-changing hues of the ocean. The adjacent living room is perfect for relaxing evenings, where you can unwind on comfortable furnishings while the rhythmic sound of the waves soothes your soul. There are two couches, a chair and a large TV…. perfect for movie nights after a day at the beach!
Step through the sliding glass door onto the expansive covered deck that faces the ocean – a true highlight of this home. Whether you're sipping your morning coffee, sharing meals with loved ones, or simply lounging with a book, the deck offers a front-row seat to the majesty of the sea. The expansive deck space provides a seamless indoor-outdoor transition and promises unforgettable sunsets and sunrises.
The primary bedroom, located on the same level, can be found towards the back of the home, and features a Queen bed and attached private bathroom with a single vanity and walk-in shower only. A second bedroom is also on this level and has two Twin beds. Across from this second guest bedroom is a hall bathroom that has a shower/tub combo and single vanity. The laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer is just across the hallway.
As you venture down the spiral staircase to the lower level, you’ll discover a second family room that is the perfect gathering space for kids, or a quiet retreat for adults. There are two chairs and a table for board games. Also on this level you will find the third bedroom, which offers a Queen bed and row of windows that look out towards the Pacific Ocean and the breathtaking views. There is an exterior door in the family room that leads to the grassy lawn between the home and the beach.
Beyond the comforts of the property, you'll find a number of attractions within easy reach. Take leisurely strolls along the sandy shoreline of Cove Beach, or explore the trails of Oswald West State Park. This oceanfront home is not just a place to stay, it's an invitation to immerse yourself in the beauty of the Oregon coast and create cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
Sunset Cove and Beachcomber Vacation Homes … find your shell.
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link.
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details.
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip additional third-party travel site service fees!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms • 2 queen beds, 2 twin beds • Open great room • TV • Wifi • Wrap around deck • Stunning Ocean Views • Washer/Dryer • Lower-Level family room • Near Oswald State Park, Cannon Beach • Downstairs Exterior door to the yard • Parking • Long Term Stays Allowed
$275 - 637 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|No Pets Allowed
Things to See & Do
Nearby Cannon Beach:
•Sandcastle Contest: This popular event typically takes place in June and features impressive sandcastle creations along the beach.
• Stormy Weather Arts Festival: Held in November, this event celebrates the arts and includes art gallery showcases, live music, and a weekend full of creative activities.
• 4th of July Parade and Fireworks: Cannon Beach hosts patriotic festivities, including a parade and fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
• Get Lit at the Beach: A gathering for readers with bestselling and award winning authors.
• Cottage & Garden Tour: Usually held in September, this event allows visitors to explore some of the town's charming cottages and beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Cannon Beach Farmers Market: Running from June through September, this weekly market offers fresh produce, local artisan products, and more.
• Sandcastle Day: Another sandcastle-building event that often occurs in July and provides a fun, family-friendly activity on the beach.
• Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival: A two-week series of premium small group wine and culinary experiences in October.
*Be sure to check the official CannonBeach.org website for the most up-to-date information on these annual events.
• Explore Tide Pools at Haystack Rock.
• Beachcomb the shoreline.
• Hiking with Viewpoints at Ecola State Park & Indian Beach.
• Visit Art Galleries.
• Experience the Sandcastle Contest in June.
• Enjoy Downtown Specialty Shopping.
• Visit the Cannon Beach History Center and Museum.
• Picnic at Tolovana Beach State Recreation Site.
• Go Hiking and Biking at nearby Oswald West State Park.
• Tide Pooling at low tide.
• Enjoy Culinary Experiences at a variety of restaurants and cafes.
• Experience Whale Watching at Ecola State Park.
• Go Horseback Riding during the summer offered by Sea Ranch Stables.
• Enjoy live performances at the Coaster Theatre.
• Bicycle on the sand. Beach Cruisers, Fat Tire Bikes & Toddler Trailers offered by Family FunCycles.
Listing views: 196 | Month views: 53 | Year views: 116
Listing # 3395
Sunset Cove - New Listing! Arch Cape
3BR | 2BA | Sleeps 6
No Pets Allowed