- Sleeps: 20
- 10+ Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 4 Baths
- Hot Tub
- Game Room
- Unfenced Yard
Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals on the Washington Coast, both Surfview homes are pet-friendly, have distant ocean views, and share a 3-acre oceanfront lot with an Olympic-sized volleyball court, Rainbow play set, tetherball, soccer/touch football field, and regulation horseshoe pit.
Each home has its own separate fire pit and picnic tables. They’re perfect for large groups, family reunions, weddings, and team-building off sites.
Surfview 1 has 3 bedrooms and 5 beds
Surfview 3 has 7 bedrooms and 10 beds
• Please declare your pets
• $25 per pet per night cleaning charge, plus taxes and fees.
• Up to 4 pets allowed at each home
• Dog crate, dog bed, dog dishes
• $500 undisclosed pet fee
• There is plenty of parking for up to 8 cars (4 per house) and room for a boat or RV parking on the lawn.
• Children two and under are not part of the maximum occupancy.
• Amenities for babies: Pack N' Play, high chair, and plastic serving dishes available.
• Outdoor slide/swings Rainbow playset
• Assortment of toys and games for children from 2 years to teenagers
• Fast 300 mbs WiFi
• Check-in: 4:00 PM
• Check-out: 11:00 AM
• There is an early check-in or late checkout fee. Call 24 hours prior for pricing and availability.
• Both houses can be rented separately as well.
• You can also book Surfview 1, Surfview 2, and Surfview 3 to sleep up to 28 TOTAL people. Additional rent fees apply for each home. The 3 homes are on the same property and managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
3 bedrooms in single-level home. (3 steps on the porch to the entrance)
• Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, 32" Roku 4k Smart TV
• Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, 32" Roku 4k Smart TV
• Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds, children's toys, washer/dryer
• One full bathroom with shower/tub combo
• Bedroom 1: King Bed
• Bedroom 2: King Bed
• Bedroom 3: Queen with 32" Smart TV, HULU life TV.
• Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
• Bedroom 5: Queen bed
• Bedroom 6: Queen bed
• Bedroom 7: Two Trundle beds, 2 twins each, for a total of 4 twin beds
3 full bathrooms:
• Bathroom 1: Single vanity, walk-in shower
• Bathroom 2: Single vanity, walk-in Shower
• Bathroom 3: Single vanity, shower.
Additional Details of Surfview 3
• 6-person HOT TUB on the back deck
• Distant ocean view
• Commercial outdoor Ping Pong table on the back deck, the same brand used in city parks
• 7-foot slate pool table with ping pong tabletop (indoors)
• 2 hoop basketball arcades
Both houses are equipped with TVs and Game Consoles:
• Smart TVs
• FAST FREE Wi-Fi: 300 to 450 MBS
• Xbox One
• Shared Olympic Sized sand Volleyball Court
• Three new fire pits and picnic tables, one for each house
• Shared Rainbow Playset with swings and slide
• Cornhole game and Tetherball
• Outdoor portable pickleball net, four paddles, and four balls for play at local parks.
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, Keurig
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, rice maker, electric griddle, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, toaster, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: stainless steel pots and pans, mixing bowls, salad mixer
• Baking: muffin tin, cookie sheets, roasting pan, cookie cutter, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, casserole dishes, measuring cups & spoons
• Plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, and spoons. We have plastic dishware for children.
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors, ice cream scoop
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
• Short walk to the beach on a private path
• Two miles to downtown Long Beach
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
• Very Clean Homes • Private beach path • Air Conditioning • Pool Table • 55" or larger Smart TVs • Electronic Basketball Arcade • Ping Pong Table • Foosball Table • XBox • Toys for girls and Boys • Game Console • Firepit • Soccer goals/field • Picnic Table • Kids Play Area • Horse shoe pit • Extra Large Yard • Volley Ball • Tether Ball • Clam guns • Sand toys for toddlers • Cornhole game • Deck chairs & table • Picnic Table with Benches • Full size washing machine • Full size dryer • Detergent
• Coffee Maker • Keurig Coffee Maker • Toaster • Waffle Maker • Blender • Food Processor • Crock pot • Electric Hand mixer • Rice maker • Barbecue Utensils • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Pots and Pans • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Toilet Paper
$303 - 1804 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks.
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 1,867 | Month views: 110 | Year views: 1,201
Listing # 3202
Surfview 1 & 3 - Large Groups, Hot Tub, Game Room
10+BR | 4BA | Sleeps 20