- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 2 Baths
- Gas Fireplace
The Lodges at Cannon Beach is a collection of exquisite townhomes tucked in quiet, friendly neighborhood. Townhome rentals at the Lodges are all beautifully furnished and feature spacious living areas that are perfect for family gatherings on your vacation.
These luxury townhomes are located just one block from the beach, and a short walk to a number of restaurants and bakeries, Tolovana State Park is nearby offering a convenient beachfront recreation area for numerous activities.
Pet friendly rentals are available! Check out these luxurious vacation rentals in The Lodges at Cannon Beach.
The Lodges A-1 ~ No Pets, 3BR/2BA, Sleeps 8
A large 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome with two levels, offering spacious comfort for your extended family to relax in Cannon Beach! Upon entering, you will find yourself in the foyer and downstairs hallway. Located off this hallway is an entrance to the one car garage, the laundry room with full size washer and dryer as well as the primary bedroom.
The Lodges A-2 ~ Pet Friendly, 3BR/2BA, Sleeps 8
A three bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome just within the entrance to the neighborhood. This property is ideal for an extended family or group of friends looking for cozy comfort and a great location to explore the Cannon Beach area.
The Lodges B-1 ~ No Pets, 2BR/2BA, Sleeps 6
A two-story townhome with a one car garage and additional parking in the driveway for another car. Upon entering on the lower level, you will find a foyer with an entrance into the garage as well as a stackable washer and dryer located in a closet.
The Lodges B-2 ~ Pet Friendly, 2BR/2BA, Sleeps 6
A spacious, bright and open two level townhome. Upon entering the lower level, you will find yourself in the foyer with an entrance to the one car garage, a closet with stackable washer and dryer, and access to the first of two master bedroom suites.
The Lodges C-1 ~ Pet Friendly, 3BR/2BA, Sleeps 8
This large 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome is perfect for a family or group of friends looking to get away to the Pacific Northwest town of Cannon Beach. With two levels and spacious comfort throughout, you can’t go wrong when selecting this townhome for your vacation.
The Lodges C-2 ~ No Pets, 2BR/2BA, Sleeps 6
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome features beautiful woodwork throughout and multiple windows which allow the natural light to brighten every room. This property is ideal for an extended family or group of friends looking for cozy comfort and a great location to explore the Cannon Beach area.
The Lodges D-1 ~ Pet Friendly, 3BR/2BA, Sleeps 6
With the feel of a Chalet, this gorgeous and spacious condo will provide you with an exquisite Cannon Beach stay. Relax in the beautiful craftsmanship of this fine home.
The Lodges D-2 ~ Pet Friendly, 2BR/2BA, Sleeps 6
A two-story townhome with a one-car garage and additional parking in the driveway for another car. Upon entering the lower level, you will find a giant foyer with lovely stone flooring with an entrance into the garage, as well as a stackable washer and dryer located in a closet.
*Rates are subject to change and may vary
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
$200 - 785 /Night
Deposits & Policies
Things to See & Do
•Sandcastle Contest: This popular event typically takes place in June and features impressive sandcastle creations along the beach.
• Stormy Weather Arts Festival: Held in November, this event celebrates the arts and includes art gallery showcases, live music, and a weekend full of creative activities.
• 4th of July Parade and Fireworks: Cannon Beach hosts patriotic festivities, including a parade and fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
• Get Lit at the Beach: A gathering for readers with bestselling and award winning authors.
• Cottage & Garden Tour: Usually held in September, this event allows visitors to explore some of the town's charming cottages and beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Cannon Beach Farmers Market: Running from June through September, this weekly market offers fresh produce, local artisan products, and more.
• Sandcastle Day: Another sandcastle-building event that often occurs in July and provides a fun, family-friendly activity on the beach.
• Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival: A two-week series of premium small group wine and culinary experiences in October.
*Be sure to check the official CannonBeach.org website for the most up-to-date information on these annual events.
• Explore Tide Pools at Haystack Rock.
• Beachcomb the shoreline.
• Hiking with Viewpoints at Ecola State Park & Indian Beach.
• Visit Art Galleries.
• Experience the Sandcastle Contest in June.
• Enjoy Downtown Specialty Shopping.
• Visit the Cannon Beach History Center and Museum.
• Picnic at Tolovana Beach State Recreation Site.
• Go Hiking and Biking at nearby Oswald West State Park.
• Tide Pooling at low tide.
• Enjoy Culinary Experiences at a variety of restaurants and cafes.
• Experience Whale Watching at Ecola State Park.
• Go Horseback Riding during the summer offered by Sea Ranch Stables.
• Enjoy live performances at the Coaster Theatre.
• Bicycle on the sand. Beach Cruisers, Fat Tire Bikes & Toddler Trailers offered by Family FunCycles.
Property - 5 Stars! —Justine from Kent
Review Source: Beachcomber Vacation Homes
Listing views: 1,041 | Month views: 85 | Year views: 480
Listing # 3361
The Lodges at Cannon Beach - Dog Friendly Options!
Walk to Beach
3BR | 2BA | Sleeps 8