- Sleeps: 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- 4 Twin Beds
- Linens included
- 4 Baths
- Game Room
- Gas Fireplace
Spacious rooms and gorgeous ocean views await you at Vista House, a four-story beauty thoughtfully equipped for an excellent stay for your large group in Seaside. Perfect for a gathering of friends and family or a corporate retreat, this home features gathering spaces on every floor and five beautiful bedrooms so everyone has private space.
Its location in south Seaside gives you easy access to the beach, Seaside Golf Course, Cartwright Park’s playground, and convenient shopping and dining. The delights of downtown Seaside are a quick drive away. You’ll enjoy the quieter southern beach and miles of walking on level sand, plus panoramic views of the ocean and headlands.
The main level great-room features large windows, hardwood flooring and inset lighting that enhances the feeling of spaciousness; enjoy conversation by a crackling wood fire in the living room, ocean-view dining at the formal table, and gourmet equipment, including up-to-date stainless appliances and a commercial gas stove, in the kitchen.
Bonus living rooms are located on the second and third floors, with progressively impressive ocean views. Downstairs you’ll find yet another meeting space, with TV/DVD and a Playstation 2 for the kids. Your guests will be delighted by the spa-like baths, including one with a soaking tub in the king master suite.
When your next Seaside visit requires plenty of space guaranteed to bring your guests together to relax and enjoy the beach, Vista House will fulfill your needs with comfort, amenities and style!
MAIN LEVEL: ENTRY LEVEL
Bedroom 1: One Queen Bed, TV
Bedroom 2: Two Twin Beds
Hallway: One Full Bathroom
Bedroom 3: One King Bed, TV, One Full Bathroom (Soaking Tub/Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 4: One Queen Bed
Bedroom 5: Two Twin Beds
Hallway: One Full Bathroom (Walk-in Shower Only)
Bonus Room/Living Room: TV/Blu-Ray DVD
Bonus Room: Gas Fireplace
Hallway: One Half Bathroom
Game Room: TV/DVD/PlayStation 2
**Home has Security Features: Doorbell cameras on the East and West front doors.**
*Each home is individually owned. Amenities and furnishings are subject to change at any time. For questions on this, please contact our office.
** This is a strict no pet home.
Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Current Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival and departure dates for rates and booking details
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
Game Room, Board Games, Movies, Beach View, Deck, Garage, Desk or Workspace, Beach Access Nearby.
Pack 'n Play travel crib, High chair.
$225 - 1049 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|No Pets Allowed
Things to See & Do
• Hood to Coast: Every August up to 1,000 teams start the 196-mile relay from Mt Hood to the beaches of Seaside.
• First Saturday Art Walk: This event takes place on the first Saturday of every month and features local artists showcasing their work in various galleries and businesses around town.
• Seaside Beach Volleyball Tournament: Held in August, this is one of the largest amateur beach volleyball tournaments in the world. Teams from all over come to compete.
• Seaside Wheels and Waves Car Show: Typically taking place in September, this event showcases a wide array of classic cars and hot rods along with a beach cruise and other automotive-related activities.
• Seaside Beach Run: This event includes a variety of running races on the beach, typically held in July. It's a great way to enjoy the beach and get some exercise.
• Seaside Jazz & Blues Festival: This annual event typically takes place in March and features live performances from local and regional musicians.
• Seaside Muscle and Chrome Car Show: Another car show in Seaside, this event usually happens in June and showcases muscle cars, hot rods, and classic vehicles.
• Sashay Square Dance Festival: This square-dancing event typically takes place in October and attracts square dance enthusiasts from various regions.
• Seaside Aquarium Events: While not annual, the Seaside Aquarium may host special events, educational programs, and feeding demonstrations. It's worth checking their schedule for any upcoming events.
Please note that event dates and details may change, so it's a good idea to check with the official Seaside, Oregon tourism website for the most up-to-date information.
• Have Fun on the Beach: Enjoy the sandy shores, play in the waves, build sandcastles, fly kites, or simply take a leisurely walk along the beach.
• Promenade along the Seaside Promenade: Known as the "Prom," this 1.5-mile oceanfront boardwalk offers stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and is perfect for strolling, jogging, or cycling.
• Seaside Aquarium: Discover local marine life, touch sea creatures, and watch feeding demonstrations at this family-friendly attraction.
• Lewis and Clark Salt Works: Learn about the historic Lewis and Clark expedition and their salt-making efforts at the reconstructed salt-making site.
• Broadway Street: Explore the vibrant downtown area, filled with shops, restaurants, art galleries, and unique boutiques.
• Seaside Historical Museum: Dive into Seaside's past through exhibits and artifacts showcasing its history and culture.
• Tillamook Head Traverse Hike: For outdoor enthusiasts, this trail offers stunning views of the coastline and nearby Tillamook Head.
• Kayaking and Paddleboarding: Rent a kayak or paddleboard to explore the serene waters of the Necanicum River.
• Seaside Golf Courses: Seaside 9-hole Golf Course, Nearby Gearhart Golf Links and The Highlands Golf Club.
• Carousel Mall: Take a ride on the historic carousel or browse through various shops for souvenirs and local crafts.
• Fishing & Razor Clamming: If you enjoy fishing, Seaside offers opportunities for freshwater and ocean fishing. You can also go clamming during specific seasons. Typically, October to May. • Necanicum Estuary: Explore the estuary, a natural habitat for a variety of wildlife and birdwatching.
• Funland Entertainment Center: Enjoy arcade games, bumper cars, and other fun activities suitable for the whole family.
• Seaside Inverted Experience: Experience the quirky and fun world of an inverted house, where everything is turned upside down.
• Seaside Farmer's Market: If you're visiting during the summer, check out the local farmer's market for fresh produce, crafts, and food vendors.
• Whale Watching: Depending on the season, you may be able to spot gray whales on their migration journey.
• Beach Volleyball: Join a friendly game of beach volleyball on the sandy shores.
• Bonfires on the Beach: In designated areas, enjoy an evening bonfire with friends and family while listening to the crashing waves.
Listing views: 4,653 | Month views: 94 | Year views: 165