- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 2.5 Baths
- Game Room
- Wood Fireplace
- Fenced Yard
Spring Break Special Book 3 nights Get 1 night FREE! OR stay for one week with our Book 4 nights, and the next 3 are FREE. Must contact the host for booking one week stays. Valid for stays completed before May 24th, 2021.
NEW LISTING. Be the first to write a review.
Sleep up to 6 more people (for a total of 14) at Cedar at the Sea rental just down the street. Both homes are managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
This new, two story, three-bedroom, pet-friendly (with fully enclosed fenced yard) craftsman home is located at the north end of the Long Beach. It is a short walk to the Discovery Trail, with the Peninsula Golf Course and Cove Restaurant across the way. Also across the street is Snap Fitness, which takes walk-ins for a small fee.
The Whales Tale has a well-designed open floor plan with an expansive kitchen, dining room and living room. The well-equipped kitchen features lots of storage, all new appliances, a coffee bar, granite island/breakfast bar and granite counter tops.
The modern dining room table seats up to eight; perfect for family meals or evening card games or board games.
The living room is made for comfort with a large sectional sofa, wood burning furnace, and SmartTV. The spacious, second floor master bedroom features two queen beds, a private deck, and a private bathroom with a shower and second shower/tub. The second bedroom is bright and sunny with a Queen size bed. The third bedroom offers a bunk bed; a full bed on the bottom, twin on the top.
For workcations, the Whale’s Tale has a study with desk, printer and reading lamp.
For family fun, the game room has a ping pong table, paddles, and extra ping pong balls.
Up to two well-behaved dogs are allowed for a $25 per day per pet fee. CALL AHEAD for more than 2 dogs.
Additional Amenities include:
3 bedrooms, sleeps 8. Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
Bedroom 1: Two Queen Beds
Bedroom 2: Bunk Bed with Full bed on bottom, twin on top.
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
• Two Full Bathrooms
Master Bathroom. Shower/tub combo and second Shower
Bath two: Full bath with Shower
• Kitchen Appliances: refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, electric hand mixer, coffee maker, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, rice cooker, Juicer, hand-mixer
• Kitchen Utensils: Knives, cutting boards, colanders, stainless steel mesh strainers, spatulas, cheese grater, can opener, peeler, cork screw, can opener, oyster shucking knives
• Kitchen-Baking Supplies: Measuring cups, measuring spoons, cookie sheets, whisk, mixing bowls, spatulas
• Kitchen Pots and Pans: 10" skillet, 8" skillet, sauce pans, stock pots, frying pans, stainless steel colanders, small roasting pan with rack
• Laundry: Full size washer and dryer, detergent, iron, ironing board
• WiFi Speed 50 to 100mbs • Cable, Smart TVs • Mini ping pong table • Deck / Patio • Lawn / Garden • Deck chairs & table
• Very Clean Home • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Blender • Food Processor • Barbecue Utensils • Whisks • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Cookie Sheets • Pots and Pans • Stainless Steel Pots and Pans • Coffee grinder • Electric Tea Kettle • Detergent • Iron • Ironing board
$399 - 699 /Night
Deposits & Policies
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 350 | Month views: 156 | Year views: 350
Listing # 3048
Whales Tale - New Listing! Spring Specials
Walk to Beach
3BR | 2.5BA | Sleeps 8