- Sleeps: 18
- 8 Bedrooms
- 3 King Beds
- 3 Queen Beds
- 6 Twin Beds
- 1 Hide-A-Bed
- 1 Twin Trundle
- Linens included
- 4.5 Baths
- Hot Tub
- Game Room
- Gas Fireplace
- Fenced Yard
Welcome to Knole and Knole Guest House, two exceptional vacation rental properties managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals on the picturesque Washington Coast. Nestled on a private lot, these homes offer a tranquil retreat and can be rented separately or together to accommodate up to 18 people.
For outdoor enthusiasts, the property boasts an impressive range of amenities. Engage in friendly competition on the sand volleyball court, rainbow playset, or horseshoe pit. The little ones will love the toddler playset, ensuring hours of entertainment. A private beach path beckons you to explore the stunning coastline.
Knole House offers a truly unforgettable oceanfront experience. With 7 beds, including 3 Kings and 4 singles, and a private 6-person hot tub, it's a haven of luxury—Revel in the sweeping ocean and coastline views from the first and second levels. Inside, you'll find cherry wood kitchen cabinets, hand-made three-dimensional stained glass, and solid oak floors. Rainy days are no issue, as the house offers ample entertainment options for all ages.
The amenities of Knole House include four bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 bathrooms, and a recreation room equipped with a pool table, 400 retro arcade games, a ping pong table, a foosball table, air hockey, basketball arcade game, Xbox One, and a 60" Roku TV. Each bedroom is thoughtfully designed, and the house features multiple TVs throughout. Outdoor highlights include a private firepit, seating area with a propane grill, covered deck, and a delightful 6-person hot tub. Families with infants will appreciate the availability of a crib, highchair, and children's utensils.
Adjacent to Knole House is the Knole Guest House, comprising two full apartments connected by an outside staircase. The upper level showcases a remarkable ocean view from the living room and a south/west-facing deck. With two bedrooms, a full bathroom with a washer and dryer, a kitchen, and a dining area seating up to 8, this level provides comfort and convenience. The lower level features an open floor plan, additional kitchen and dining space for 10, a bathroom, and recreational facilities such as a pool table and ping pong tabletop.
The bedrooms in Knole Guest House include two upstairs Queen bedrooms and two downstairs bedrooms one with a queen and the other a trundle bed with two singles. The upstairs bedrooms are equipped with 32" Roku Tv's and there are additional TVs throughout the house. The fully stocked kitchens on both levels offer everything you need to prepare meals, and the downstairs entry provides easy accessibility.
A short stroll along the shared private path in front of Knole House leads you to the beach, where you can bask in the beauty of the surrounding nature. A propane barbecue grill is available for those who enjoy outdoor cooking.
Experience the ultimate coastal getaway at Knole and Knole Guest House, where unparalleled comfort and relaxation await you. Book your stay today with Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals and create memories that will last a lifetime.
• Pet-Friendly for up to 4 well-behaved dogs
• $25 per pet per night charge plus taxes and fees.
• $500 undisclosed Pet Fee
• Dog crate and dog bed available.
• Room for 8 vehicles alongside Knole Guest and in front of Knole House
• Room for a boat or RV, but no plugging in or sleeping overnight in RVs (county regulations)
• Children two and under do not count as part of the maximum occupancy.
• Amenities for babies: Pack N' Play, crib, high chair, and plastic serving dishes available.
• Assortment of toys and games for children from 2 years to teenagers
• Fast 360 MBS WiFi
• Check-in: 4:00 PM
• Check-out: 11:00 AM
• There is an early check-in or late checkout fee. Call 24 hours prior for pricing and availability.
Below is a description of each home:
Knole House Amenities include:
• 1st floor: King bed, master bath with walk-in shower
• 2nd floor: King bed and master bath with jetted tub with ocean view and a walk-in shower.
• 2nd floor: King bed and one-fold flat leather sofas (full beds). Sleep up to 4 in this room. Incredible 180-degree ocean views. 55" Roku TV.
• 2nd Floor over rec room. 4 twin pillow top beds. 49" Roku TV.
• 1st-floor Master Bedroom with large tiled walk-in shower,
• 1st-floor: 1/2 bath off the kitchen
• 2nd-floor: Jetted tub with an ocean view, plus a separate walk-in shower.
Recreation room with
• Pool table
• 400 retro arcade games (donkey kong, packman, etc.)
• Ping pong table
• Foosball table
• Air Hockey
• Basketball arcade game
• 60" Roku TV
TVs and game console
• 4 Roku 4k Smart TVs (65" rec room, 55" Living Room, 55" upstairs bedroom, 48" children's kite room)
• Private Outdoor Firepit
• Outdoor seating area with propane grill
• Outdoor Covered Deck
• 6-person HOT TUB
• Children’s utensils
• Toys for toddlers
Knole Guest House Amenities Include:
Knole Guest House Bedrooms:
• Upstairs Queen bed, 32" Roku TV
• Upstairs Queen bed. 32" Roku TV
• Downstairs Queen bed
• Downstairs trundle bed with 2 singles
Knole Guest TVs and game console
• 4 Roku TVs (65" downstairs living room, 55" upstairs Living Room, 2 x 32" Roku TVs in upstairs bedrooms)
• 200 MBS high-speed WiFi
• Xbox One
Additional in Knole Guest:
• TWO Fully Stocked kitchens. One upstairs and one down.
• Accessibility: Downstairs entry is on the ground floor, with no stairs. The sliding glass door provides easy access. However, no other ADA equipment at this time.
• A few minutes walk to the beach on the shared private path in front of Knole House
• Propane barbecue grill
*Rates are subject to change and may vary:
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link.
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details.
*Discover your perfect Washington Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip additional third-party travel site service fees!
• Very Clean Home • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Firepit • Playset with swings, slide • Picnic Table • Kids Play Area • Horse shoe pit • Extra Large Yard • Volley Ball • Clam guns • Sand toys for toddlers • Cornhole game • Deck chairs & table • Extra Deck Chairs • Picnic Table with Benches • Refrigerator/Freezer • Microwave • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Dishwasher • Waffle Maker • Blender • Food Processor • Kitchen Aid Blender • Electric Skillet • Crock pot • Electric Handmixer • Toaster oven • Stand Alone Wine Fridge • Rice maker • Quesadilla maker • Barbecue Utensils • Whisks • Salad Spinner • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Cookie Sheets • Casserole Dishes • Stainless Steel Pots and Pans • Roasting Pan • Kuerig Coffee Maker • French Press • Coffee grinder • Electric Tea Kettle • Tea pot • Pour over filter • Full size washing machine • Full size dryer • Detergent • Iron • Ironing board • Beach Towels • Stackable Washer & Dryer • Toys for Girls and Boys • Wooden Train Tracks • Toddler Toys • Beach Toys
$350 - 1942 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Smoking Policy:||No Smoking|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks.
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting.
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk.
We rented the main house and the guest house. The game room and the dorm for the kids was so perfect! They played almost the entire time. The kitchen in the main house was fun to cook in! We ate several meals in the fancy dining room. All of the stained glass windows were stunning. We are considering making this an annual trip, for sure. —Anna S., Portland, OR
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
The homes were very clean, the location very private and perfect for our large family. Everyone had a place to 'hang out' playing games, quiet reading, watching a movie. A lot of outdoor games are provided, horseshoes, volleyball and more. Hot tub was nice and hot. Short walk to the beach. All the amenities you can think of in the kitchen AND, big fluffy bath towels! First class all the way! —Recent Guest, Wilsonville, OR
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Both houses have everything needed for a reset from the 9-5 busy life we all have. Each house has plenty of cooking essentials for all your meals and cooking needs. Each house has a pool table and Ping pong table. The room above the game room is perfect for kids. The views from the 2nds story are amazing! The extra's the homes have for entertaining guests is refreshing, as I have stayed in many VRBO's for company events. The TV's are all new and the instruction for the Roko is easy for each TV. The Knole house and guest house come with everything you need for a good time. You just need to bring your friends or family! —Brian S., Hillsboro, OR
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Listing views: 3,372 | Month views: 166 | Year views: 1,525
Listing # 3172
Knole & Knole Guest House - Hot Tub, Game Room, Play Area
8BR | 4.5BA | Sleeps 18