- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 1.5 Baths
- Fenced Yard
This newly remodeled Ocean Park vacation rental home offers, 3 bedrooms with extra bunk room features all new appliances, a fully fenced yard, patio with firepit, propane barbecue, fast free WiFi, and bunk room with a foosball table and SmartTV with YouTubeTV included.
This vacation home is in a private rural location within a few minutes walk to the beautiful and pristine Willapa Bay and within 10 minute drive to the town and the beach.
Additional Amenities include:
1) King bed in master with ½ bathroom
2) Queen bed
3) Queen bed
4) Bonus: Game room has a bunk bed and a pull out. Bunk bed has a full on the bottom and twin on the top. The pull out couch is a twin.
1) Full Bathroom: Shower/tub
2) ½ Bathroom (in the master)
TVs and Game consoles
• Game room: 50” 4k smart TV- Hulu: streaming and live TV, with Nintendo 64. Games include James Bond, Mario Kart and Mario64 with 4 controllers
• 60” 4k smart TV – Hulu: streaming and live TV
• YouTube TV streaming and live is available on both T.V.’s.
• Coffee Maker • Appliances: convection oven, dishwasher, toaster oven, microwave, blender
• Pots and Pans: Set of nonstick pots and pans, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls
• Baking: 12 cups muffin tin, stainless steel cookie sheets, roasting pan, cake pan, 13x9 casserole dishes, loaf pan, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors, wine opener
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons, plastic dishware for children.
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless-steel knives, steak knives
• Toys: train set, dollhouse, dolls, cars/trucks, and more.
Additional Amenities to List:
1) Propane BBQ
2) Record Player with Vinyl Records
3) Outdoor fire pit
4) Outdoor eating area with chairs and tables
5) Fully fenced large back yard, view of horse pasture, secluded
6) Pack ‘n’ Play
7) Game room has foosball table, dart board and board games
9) Toys for toddlers
New on the market! Be the first to write a review. Managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals.
• Foosball Table • Firepit • Extra Large Yard • Fenced and enclosed yard
• Very Clean Home • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Blender • Toaster oven • Barbecue Utensils • Whisks • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Cookie Sheets • Pots and Pans • Stainless Steel Pots and Pans • Full size washing machine • Full size dryer • Detergent • Toys for girls and Boys • Wooden Train Tracks
$107 - 549 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Pet Policy:||No Pets Allowed|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant
Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Spent the past weekend here with my children. Lovely remodeled home with the garage converted to a kids dream play den. Even had little ride on toys for my toddler:) Beds were very comfortable and the home was well equipped with everything we needed. Also had a guest book with all the local eats and entertainments which was very cool and helpful! We will definitely be coming back to stay at "the great escape" the next chance we get to visit the beach! —Sarah T. from Battle Ground WA
Review Source: Beachcombers NW
The two of us, with our dog, stayed here for five weeks while our home is under renovation. Nice property; everything is new. BIG fenced yard, which our dog loved. You can see the horses across the road. I bought a couple bungee cords at Jack's Mercantile in Ocean Park to secure the large gate on the side and the small gate by the garage. If you have a small dog, do a perimeter check of the fence to make sure there aren't gaps or holes the dog could get through.
The beds are comfortable and there is a king bed in the master bedroom along with a half bath. Nice set of pots/pans and other kitchen goods. Record player in the living room and speakers attached to the TV. The attached garage was converted to a game and kid's room with another large TV, foosball, video game, dart board, kid's toys, bunk bed, and furniture. An extra fridge/freezer is in there also, along with washer & dryer. Overall, the house was very comfortable and we would stay here again.
Two miles away or less, there are restaurants, Okie's Thriftway grocery and Jack's Mercantile (grocery, housewares, hardware store, gas station), and main beach at Ocean Park.
Just north of the house Oysterville, also with a nice beach. Long Beach, WA is 12-15 minutes south.
Several doors north, don't miss Willapa Artisan Kitchen, where you can buy chowders, smoked oysters, Dungeness crab mac & cheese, etc ().
Adrift Distillers in Long Beach has several great items, which can be purchased in their tasting room.
Costco, Fred Meyer, Petco, Walmart, etc. are 45 minutes south in Astoria/Warrenton (having that extra fridge/freezer helps).
Cape Disappointment is just south of Long Beach in Ilwaco (where the Columbia River meets the Pacific Ocean) where there is a lighthouse built in the 1850's, and old fort, light hiking, and beautiful views high up on a bluff. —Lisa K., Kirkland, WA United States
Review Source: Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals
Listing views: 977 | Month views: 8 | Year views: 769
Listing # 3123
The Great Escape
Drive to Beach
3BR | 1.5BA | Sleeps 8
No Pets Allowed