- Sleeps: 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- Linens included
- 2 Baths
- Hot Tub
"SchoolCation" at the beach. One week special! Book 4 nights and the next 3 nights are FREE! Valid for stays completed before June 1st, 2021 and excluding holiday weeks and Spring Break (March 15 to April 21).
Leave your cares behind when you stay in this spacious 1887 Victorian home built in lovely Seaview, just one mile South of downtown Long Beach on the Washington coast. This house has been recently renovated to provide you the comforts of luxury while retaining its charms.
You will appreciate soaking in the extra long claw foot tub while sipping your favorite beverage or gather around the dining room table with family and friends to share your adventures from your day exploring. We are a short 10 minute walk to the beach. For your comfort all of our beds have down alternative comforters with duvet covers, so you will feel cozy and rest assured that all the linens are fresh for you.
From the fully equipped kitchen to the outside fire pit and year around covered front porch we want you to enjoy our piece of paradise and feel like you are truly on retreat.
Bedroom 1 Downstairs Queen.
Bedroom 2 Upstairs: 2 twins, with cot in closet
Bedroom 3 Upstrais: Queen bed
Bedroom 4 Upstairs: Full
Bedroom 5 Upstairs: Queen and Twin
• Patio with seating for 6
• Charcoal Webber barbecue on patio
• 6 person hot tub
TVs and Game console
• 2 Smart TVs (50" Samsung Smart TV, 12" upstairs bedroom)
• 400 mbs High-speed WiFi
• Netflix provided, no cable TV
• Coffee Bar: coffee maker, French press, coffee grinder, electric tea kettle, assortment coffee for your first night stay, tea.
• Appliances: Microwave, blender, food processor, toaster, crock pot, waffle maker, toaster, hand mixer
• Pots and Pans: Lodge cast iron, Soup pot, stainless steel pots and pans, Teflon frying pans replaced every 6 months, stainless steel mixing bowls, glass mixing bowls, salad mixer
• Baking: 12 cup muffin tin, cookie sheets, roasting pan, cake pan, rolling pin, pie dishes, 13x9 casserole dishes, measuring cups wet, measuring cups dry, measuring spoons
• Utensils: Whisks, spatulas, wooden spoons, ladles, potato peeler, can opener, cork screw, scissors
• Table setting: plates, bowls, water glasses, wine glasses, knifes, forks, spoons
• Cutlery: Full set of stainless steel knives
• Toys: train set, doll house, cars/trucks, kitchen set
• Puzzles, board games, books
• Child window locks
• High Chair
• Plastic spoons, plates, glasses
Sorry Absolutely No Pets
Internet speed is between 50 and 100 mbs - Walk to Town and the Beach
• Very Clean Home • Paper Towels • Plastic Wrap • Tin Foil • Hand Soap • Dishwasher Soap • Shower Gel • Shampoo • Conditioner • Hand Towels • Bath Towels • Toilet Paper • Hair Dryer • Linens included • Toys for girls and Boys • Firepit • Deck chairs & table • Refrigerator/Freezer • Microwave • Toaster • Coffee Maker • Dishwasher • Waffle Maker • Blender • Food Processor • Crock pot • Electric Handmixer • Barbecue Utensils • Whisks • Salad Spinner • Mixing Bowls • Measuring spoons • Cookie Sheets • Casserole Dishes • Pots and Pans • Stainless Steel Pots and Pans • French Press • Coffee grinder • Electric Tea Kettle • Tea pot • Full size washing machine • Full size dryer • Detergent • Iron • Ironing board • Beach Towels • Wooden Train Tracks • Toddler Toys
$299 - 599 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|Pet Policy:||No Pets Allowed|
|Other Policies:||Sorry Absolutely No Pets|
Things to See & Do
Don't miss Festivals & Events SPRING: Arts Show, SPRING Farmers Market in Ilwaco, MAY: World's longest garage sale, SUMMMER: Art Walk in Ilwaco, JUNE: Garlic Festival, JUNE: Beach to Chowder 10K Run, JUNE: Doggie Olympics, JUNE: Waikiki Concert Series, JULY 2: Fireworks in Ilwaco, JULY 4th: Beach fireworks, JULY:Sandcastle Building Contest, AUG: Blues and Seafood in Ilwaco, AUG: Jazz/Oysters in Oysterville, AUG: Kite Festival, SEPT: Rod Run, FALL: Wild Mushroom Celebration, OCT: Water Music Festival, NOV: Cribbage Tournament, NOV: Lewis & Clark Fair, DEC: Lighted Boat Parade Ilwaco, DEC: Crabpot Christmas Tree, DEC 31: Fireworks
Local Attractions: Top 15 places to eat $-$$ #1 Cottage Bakery, #2 Lost Roo, #3 Old FishTrap Tavern Chinook, #4 Lauri's Homestead Breakfast, #5 Long Beach Thai Cuisine, #6 Malia Thai Restaurant, #7 Dooger's Seafood and Grill, #8 Cove Restaurant Golf Course, #9 Castaways Seafood, #10 pickled fish eat + drink, Long Beach Tavern-Pizza, El Compadre Mexican, Hungry Harbor Grill, Streetside Taco, Chen's Chinese Restaurant Top 5 Fine Dining $$$-$$$$ #1 Depot Restaurant in Seaview, #2 Salt Water Bar/Grill, #3 42nd Street in Seaview, #4 Bridgewater Bistro in Astoria, #5 Shelburne Restaurant
Top 23 FUN Things To Do #1 26 miles of beachcombing, #2 Deep Sea Charter Fishing, #3 Columbia River Fishing, #4 Clam-digging (seasonal), #5 Discovery Trial Biking/Hiking, #6 Golf (Surfside & Long Beach), #7 Summer Horse Back Riding, #8 Long Beach Go Karts, #9 Funland video and arcade, #10 Putt Putt Golf, Neptune Movie Theater, Skookum Surf Lessons, Indoor Tennis, Oyster Gathering in Nahcotta, Bird watching, Shopping, Antiquing, Lake Fishing, Work out at Snap Fitness Center, Crabbing with Crab Charter, Surf Fishing, Wild mushroom picking, Elk and Deer Hunting
Top 20 sights not to miss#1 Cape Disappointment Light Hse, #2 North Head Lighthouse, #3 Lewis and Clark Center, #4 Discovery Trail, #5 Beard's Hollow, #6 Historic Oysterville, #7 Astoria day trip, #8 Astoria Maritime Museum, #9 Astoria Column, #10 Ft. Columbia State Park, #11 Willapa Bay Wildlife Refuge, #12 Cape Disappointment Park, #13 Canby State Park, #14 Marsh's Free Museum, #15 Ilwaco Heritage Museum, Kite Museum, Art Walks, Cranberry Museum, Leadbetter Point State Park, Willapa Bay Interpretive Center, Historic Seaview Walk
Listing views: 87 | Month views: 13 | Year views: 87
Listing # 2975
Sea-Batical - New Listing! Book 4 Nights, Get 3 More FREE!
5BR | 2BA | Sleeps 10
No Pets Allowed