- Sleeps: 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Queen Beds
- 1 Twin over Twin Bunk Bed & 1 Twin Trundle Bed
- Linens included
- 2.5 Baths
- Gas Fireplace
3 Bedroom Home Nestled Among The Trees
Have you ever dreamed of experiencing the peace and tranquility of living in a treehouse? If so, we have the place for you! While not actually in the trees, Seven Spruce offers a Tommy Bahama vibe nestled among mighty spruce trees.
On sunny days, throw open the double doors and extend the living area onto the outdoor balcony. On cooler nights, light the gas fire and gather your group on the sumptuous couch and twin armchairs for a movie marathon on the flat screen TV—popcorn is mandatory.
Got caught short by a rainy day? No problem! Head to the bunk room, switch on the Xbox and work your way through the many games to crown your champion. An added benefit of Seven Spruce is that it has full laundry facilities. Thanks to this helpful feature you can pack light and avoid the headache of doing load after load once you’re home from vacation.
The bright and welcoming open-plan living room can be found on the second floor of the property. With its huge windows and vaulted ceiling, there’s a great sense of space that perfectly mirrors the wilderness of the surrounding area.
Kitchen & Dining
Whether you’re a culinary genius or a wizard with boxed mac and cheese, you’ll love doing your thing in the fully equipped kitchen. The granite countertops provide plenty of prep space, and there are all the appliances you could need including a gas range. There’s even a dishwasher to prevent arguments about whose turn it is to do the washing up.
The contemporary wooden picnic table seats six and is a comfy spot for your group to dine together. It’s perfectly positioned right next to the kitchen, too, so you can keep the designated chef company while they whip up a feast.
Bedrooms & Baths
The primary guest room can be found on the second floor and has a sumptuous Queen size bed that you won't want to leave in the morning. The large window looks out onto the surrounding spruce trees that provide plenty of privacy, and the plush armchair is an idyllic spot to grab a moment of alone time (or to pile clothes on which is what we all really do with a bedroom armchair). The primary room also has an en suite with a large shower so you can skip the bathroom lines in the morning.
A second bedroom on the main floor also features an ultra-comfy Queen size bed, bedside lamp, and views of the surrounding wilderness. The third bedroom has bunk beds and a single twin and is where kids (or kids at heart) will gravitate towards. These two rooms share a second full bathroom. There’s also an additional half bathroom on the second floor for when nature calls.
Seven Spruce has a big backyard with a fire pit, plus a gorgeous front deck with killer views. Inside, you’ll find open-plan living, en suite bathrooms, and full laundry facilities that mean you can pack light and have plenty of space in your luggage for souvenirs!
With so much gorgeous nature on your doorstep, you’re going to want to spend as much time outside as possible. Thankfully, this property has plenty of space for you to do just that. The large, private backyard features Adirondack chairs where you can hang out and tell spooky stories after dark. There’s also a firepit with additional seating to heat things up on chillier Oregon nights. The grill will have the BBQ masters among you reaching for your tongs, and the outdoor shower is handy for rinsing off after a day at the beach.
Around the front, you’ll find a quaint covered front porch with additional Adirondack chairs and the kind of view that goes perfectly with your morning coffee. Upstairs, there’s a large balcony with seating that’s a total suntrap.
The large driveway has space for three vehicles.
Things To Note
• The minimum rental age is 25 years old.
• No large gatherings or parties
• No smoking or vaping
• No pets – violations may be subject to additional fines.
• This property is not wheelchair accessible.
• The cottage is equipped with smoke and carbon monoxide testers, and there is a fire extinguisher inside the property.
• Contact management directly for more information
The cottage is equipped with smoke and carbon monoxide testers, and there is a fire extinguisher inside the property.
The City of Cannon Beach has unique rental policies so we encourage guests to contact us with their desired dates before booking.
Are you looking for somewhere to switch off and chill out? If so, Cannon Beach is the place for you. The house is perfectly positioned in the safe and serene Haystack Heights neighborhood where life is so laid back that the residents are practically horizontal!
The house itself is nestled among spruce trees so you’ll feel like you’re living in the great outdoors without any of the inconveniences (modern indoor plumbing is a must in our opinion).
The wide, sandy beach is nearby and is where the sunseekers in your group will be drawn to. Haystack Rock, a 72-meter-tall sea stack, is also located here and is the third largest structure of its kind in the world, so you’ll want to head down and take some snaps if you’re into abnormally large structures—and who isn’t!?
A short drive south of Cannon Beach is Arcadia Beach where you'll find fascinating tidepools and a well-maintained picnic area. Hug Point is also nearby and has some sea caves for the brave ones among you to explore.
The property is accessed via a keyless entry system. Guests will be provided with an entry code
prior to their arrival.
View Availability, Rates & Secure Booking
• Click on the calendar link
• Select arrival/departure dates for current rates and booking details
Rates are subject to change and may vary.
(Current rate range does not include high summer season rates).
*Discover your perfect Oregon Coast getaway at Beachcombers NW and skip third-party service fees!
• Board Games • Books • Netflix • XBOX or Wii • Patio • Gas Grill • Outdoor Shower • Patio/Deck Furniture • Fire Pit • Beach Toys • Beach Chairs • Pack n' play travel crib and a high chair
• Stovetop Griddle • Drip Coffee Maker • Hand Mixer • Blender • Ice Maker • Microwave • Toaster • Cookware • Foil and Plastic Wrap • Coffee Bean Grinder • Spices/Cooking Oil • Waffle Iron • Marshmallow Roasting Sticks
$275 - 407 /Night
Deposits & Policies
|No Pets Allowed
|• The minimum rental age is 25 years old. • No large gatherings or parties • No smoking or vaping • No pets – violations may be subject to additional fines. • This property is not wheelchair accessible. • The cottage is equipped with smoke and carbon monoxide testers, and there is a fire extinguisher inside the property. • Contact management directly for more information
Things to See & Do
•Sandcastle Contest: This popular event typically takes place in June and features impressive sandcastle creations along the beach.
• Stormy Weather Arts Festival: Held in November, this event celebrates the arts and includes art gallery showcases, live music, and a weekend full of creative activities.
• 4th of July Parade and Fireworks: Cannon Beach hosts patriotic festivities, including a parade and fireworks display to celebrate Independence Day.
• Get Lit at the Beach: A gathering for readers with bestselling and award winning authors.
• Cottage & Garden Tour: Usually held in September, this event allows visitors to explore some of the town's charming cottages and beautifully landscaped gardens.
• Cannon Beach Farmers Market: Running from June through September, this weekly market offers fresh produce, local artisan products, and more.
• Sandcastle Day: Another sandcastle-building event that often occurs in July and provides a fun, family-friendly activity on the beach.
• Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival: A two-week series of premium small group wine and culinary experiences in October.
• Explore Tide Pools at Haystack Rock.
• Beachcomb the shoreline.
• Hiking with Viewpoints at Ecola State Park & Indian Beach.
• Visit Art Galleries.
• Experience the Sandcastle Contest in June.
• Enjoy Downtown Specialty Shopping.
• Visit the Cannon Beach History Center and Museum.
• Picnic at Tolovana Beach State Recreation Site.
• Go Hiking and Biking at nearby Oswald West State Park.
• Tide Pooling at low tide.
• Enjoy Culinary Experiences at a variety of restaurants and cafes.
• Experience Whale Watching at Ecola State Park.
• Go Horseback Riding during the summer offered by Sea Ranch Stables.
• Enjoy live performances at the Coaster Theatre.
• Bicycle on the sand. Beach Cruisers, Fat Tire Bikes & Toddler Trailers offered by Family FunCycles.
The home was beautiful, clean and well stocked. We truly enjoyed our visit! —Recent Guest
Review Source: Haystack Luxury Vacation Rentals
Listing views: 2,925 | Month views: 61 | Year views: 118
Listing # 2938
Walk to Beach
3BR | 2.5BA | Sleeps 7
No Pets Allowed